Reviews for Nowhere to Run
TT chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
Huge GoW fan, and I have to mention that this is the first fanfic I've read in regards to gears. You did a fantastic job with this story and in all honesty, this would be a fantastic premise/story for a gears movie. Can't wait for the final chapters and hopefully more works in the future.
the birdman in a blue box chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
This is a rather awesome story. I am amazed it doesn't have more reviews. But oh well. You've done a good job of creating characters that are realistic and not overly mary sueish, which is a huge pain on this site, I hope you continue to crank out more awesome chapters for this story!
jakelovesyuna chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I am truly amazed at your quality of writing. There are a few moments where things go a little too fast and it's hard to try and visualise it. But asides from that it's a fantastic story. I can't wait to read more.
AXL999 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
if you need another character here is one you can us if you

Name: Fixer (based off his specialties, never likes going by his real name)

Age: 17

Personality: Calm, Smart, Loyal, Honest, Honorable, Trustworthy, Selfless

Appearance(tattoos/scars go here): Drity blond hair, ,Brown eyes, Slim but Muscular appaerance, Wears COG combat unifrom from Gears of war 2 and a COG Helmet in combat, Has a Comms/Tech Backpack on his back

Weapons (2 main, one sidearm or grenades preferably): Retro Lancer, Longshot and rarly the Hammer of Dawn, Boltok Pistol, Flame Grenades

Personalities they like: Honesty, Trust, Honor, Calmness, Loyaltiy

Personalities they dislike: Cocky, People who run in without a plan, selfishness,Giving up

What they would do if they knew it was the end: Sacrifie himself for his team no matter what the cost

What they would do if they were surrounded: Get the enenies attetion while the squad takes them out from behind

Rank: Sergeant

Specific Training: Comms/tech Expert, Longshot sepcialist

Bio: one of the youngest in the war with the Locust but he came in handiy when it came to using the Longshot and sometimes the Hammer of Dawn, His Father was a COG Elite fought in the Pendulum Wars but died fighting along side his unit when the Locust while buying as much times as he could for the Civilans and His wounded Comrades to escape, Fixer follwed his fathers and enlisted he also swore an Oath to fight to defend his Comrades even if he must give his life to do it. At anytime when a Comrade is lost during a battle he would go into a berserker like rage Killing any Locust he sees and after the battle he sadden and be moarning about the lost of that comrade.
zaria55 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more!