Reviews for The Black Cat
from a place called llanelli in south Wales..this was a pleasant surprise !3
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Creepy! well done.
Babette12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I could so easily see this as the way Alistair and Carlisle met! It would explain why Alistair was willing to trust him in BD when he trusts no one.

Only one comment. Did Alistair ever get dressed again? He was in the tub with her, then saved, but never got his clothes back on that I could see. Have to admit to giggling, thinking about their conversation and him going and catching a deer in the nude.

xoxo!
Carson Dyle chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Enjoyed seeing an episode of Carlisle's life in the "olden" days - especially with a character that we'll meet again. Nice touch with the Welsh!
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I've never read Alistair fic, and I've never read about anything set in Wales...and I loved it! You've made me hungry enough to go diving for stories on Alistair with your one shot. Very well done!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really interesting idea.

I enjoy reading about Alistair and this would explain why he would come to help Carlisle in the future.

Thanks for writing.
Raum chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hi SassyK!

congrats on this fascinating, dark story!

I'm enjoying very much your multichapter story Twelve Months too!

- Raum
katmom chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! Carlisle...the vampire hunter!

This was great...I can see this as a meeting between Alistair and Carlisle...

Well done!

Thanks for sharing..

Kathie
karenec chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really liked this scary little tale - Y Cath Du was fabulous and frightening. I thought your take on Alistair and Carlisle's introduction was really very clever as well.
content1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Alistair is such a mystery in the series. I often wondered where Carlisle met the mysterious man and the basis for their relationship. Well done and thoroughly enjoyable!