Reviews for Desperately Seeking Lancelot
swear-bytheangel chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
omg i loved it so cute
OnlySlightlyObsessed1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god this is the best. Thank you so much. :D :) :D YAY!
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Very nice.
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
A bit of an abrupt ending but Yosh! I loved it! That was so good
Glad the misunderstanding was solved -giggles-
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Ahaha! This is just getting out of hand -giggles-
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ooh my god. I absolutely love this so far!
Merlocked18 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Woooot! :-)
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Of course he had, how could he have resisted? Another addictive story developing here!
StoriesILike chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I was worried about Gwen's reaction at first and I must say that I'm surprised by how well she took it. Absolutely loved the whole story, yet again! You are very talented indeed :)
Maxylicious chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Nice job on this!
NightRoseK chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Bloody fantastic! I just loved it! ;D Merlin was perfectly adorable, as was Arthur, really. And I loved Morgana and Lance hanging out. xD Oh! And Percy. :P
I honestly can't express in words how much I loved this fic, aside from what I've already said. So... Well done!
NightRoseK x
MishaMayhem chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I read this today and I loved it. It was seriously cute. And whilst I loved Amnesia!Arthur because he was just so adorable, I really wanted him to hurry up and get his memory back. They just had so much sexual tension between them and you wrote it so well. Well done on an awesome fic. Keep writing.
Megumi Inoue chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
aaoohh, I absolutely love this 3
MerSherWhovian chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Beauty and perfection in every word, no joke. I could not stop reading and it made me so happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)
SnapeSeraphin chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Very nice story overall. I have been reading a lot of your Merlin stories these last few days and I must say you have me captivated.

I like your way with the comedy of error type story and you do it far better than I ever could. I also happen to think that your characterization of both Merlin and Arthur are rather good and I like the fact that your Morgana is mostly a good girl ;-)

I was a little disappointed with the rather quick ending... you did such a great job building up the suspense, thwarting Arthur's true identity from becoming known every time I convinced myself that THIS really was going to be THE time were the truth got out and then you sort of wrap the story up in two paragraphs.

I would have liked to have seen a more drawn-out making-up scene - without the audience - to satisfy my appetite for a happily ever after which you've been fanning for the whole of the story. Or at least a more detailed view of the character's thought process going on beforehand, explaining for instance why Merlin forgave Arthur so easily and how Arthur - now that he has his memory back - reconciled his 'old' personality with what he learned during his stint as 'lancelot'.

Despite that, I have really enjoyed reading this story, I'm definitely reading all your other Merlin stories and will probably favourite them all.

I probably should start folding the laundry first, though, since this story had me so enthralled that I've neglected to do that so far, despite the fact that I already took it downstairs with me and the basket has been sitting patiently next to me on the couch, waiting for my attention all this time ;-)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »