Reviews for Draw
Anzer'ke chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Arrrg! No! Where for dideth the happy go? XD

Well this is good too, though intensely confusing about it. It did however do an excellent job of conveying a sort of dream, montage with creepy toned voiceover. Especially the whole, arise bit.

I sense a most prophesised and momentous choice...for Twilight I think...
Anzer'ke chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
It took me a minute to understand this one. But not through any fault of yours.

The pacing and construction was excellent, though honestly with your talent I'd expect nothing less out of a drabble length piece. It had an impressive amount of emotion in it, though some indicator that it was someone's thoughts might have helped it make sense more readily.

The end is brilliantly ominous, I can no longer think of discord's escape without that last line popping into my head. Which is a good thing, it makes it so very dark. XD

Questionable Object chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
This was really fun to read.

You have some skills to be using Tarot cards of all things to make up themes.

I applaude you.
Anzer'ke chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Well done on Applejack's accent, I am impressed with it. And pleased that I mangaed to interpret it more easily then Twilight. Some simple maths means I must be a genius! XD

The call back to Oakley was good, but Twilight's prison panic definitely stole this chapter, which is surprising as she didn't even have a checklist. After that the ninth funniest thing yet was Applejack through the roof, I do love a surprise and you captured the kind that MLP uses perfectly.

One problem I found with this chapter was that Spike mentioning narrative interest was a bit too meta for my tastes. But that's likely just me, all in all another great chapter.

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Sorry, nearly forgot. This chapter was awesome. Extremely awesome.
Anzer'ke chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Wow, you're certainly in top form with this one, I was chuckling away without the slightest control or effort. Admittedly I should have expected as such from anything you wrote, still I was expected another serious one, and then this appears.

I'm not sure what amused me more, fear of ovens, or Pinkie Pie...I'm not going to try to narrow that second one down because...well...Pinkie Pie.

Also I will be grabbing my tambourine next time I make a cake, perhaps I will have better luck then Twilight.

P.S. Apple Crunch, that should be canon. XD
Anzer'ke chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Well I personally am inclined to agree with you on the BAMF part, no way a guy gets to be sheriff without picking up a few tricks here and there ;)

The general tone of this one flowed nice and slow, there were bits of drama in the recollections but for this part it felt just like it's setting. Slow and sedate and solidly built. Everyone stayed in character, the comment about horse drawn horse drawn carriages was particularly amusing.

And no worries with the time, you're the one writing these little gems after all, why would we be complaining about the rate?

Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
That particular question strikes me in the same way as that of how Pinkie Pie has favourite hot dog condiments. Spike too for that matter.

Well anyways, this was certainly intriguing, the notion of an underlying storyline is certainly a brilliant one, I shall be looking forward to finding out about the no good dirty rotten thief/tree surgeon.

The characters remained firmly themselves (Big Mac was especially solid) and the plot looks interesting. With your normal writing process thrown in, what more could I ask for.

Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Well firstly, the last chapter update. Twas awesome, fit into the flow of that story, felt just right for the level of conflict and while keeping things light hearted gave us a climax and resolution.

as to this chapter, I will admit the characterization that seems to flow so easily to you continues to have me in stitches. Indeed I may crack my head falling out my chair one of these days. Not sure if the rainbow dare was funnier then Pinkie Pie aiming for the window, I do know both were funny as hell.

Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That I may have gotten first review on another of your masterpieces is pretty awesome. Especially since so for it's shaping it pretty well. The character was spot on and the overall premise was pretty funny. However after the build up of something terrible coming the way that...nothing really happened felt a bit...anticlimatic.

I felt like there was a section between them settling down to work and twilight leaving that you hadn't put up. Nevertheless the story remains well written and entertaining, your grasp of character even enthusiases me for pairings, which rabid shipper that I am I just can't seem to figure out whether I like in MLP or not ;)