Reviews for Upside Down
Calzona OrthoPeds chapter 52 . 6/22
Please continue even though its been years
josiegrace chapter 52 . 4/17
OMG how have I only just found this story?! I love it, please please please update! :-D
karen.pinnell.52 chapter 52 . 12/1/2014
Why do you start writing such great stories but never finish them it's so frustrating
FOlover chapter 52 . 11/26/2014
Please update
killie 64 chapter 52 . 3/26/2014
I don't know why I'm posting this 'cos I really don't think it will make any difference. I really enjoy your ff's but you hardly ever finish them. You get us readers interested and then just leave us hanging. I know life gets in the way. We ALL have lives! Please, finish at least one ff before you start another one. Just sayin'.
KeepCalmAndRizzlesOn chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
So far this story is getting really good, however I do have one question, Why Frost and not Maura?
TayRay chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
I really, truly miss this story... Please update? Pretty please?! With a cherry on top?!
TayRay chapter 52 . 2/20/2013
Please update!
TayRay chapter 52 . 1/28/2013
I LOVE this story! I love the chemistry between Jane and Frost. I can't wait for what else is yet to come! Keep up the good work, it's an awesome story :)
Reviewer Blah chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
PLEASE STOP WRITING YOUR WORTHLESS TRASH, NOBODY WANTS IT HERE, DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE YOUR STORIES AND ADD MY OWN COMMENTS LIKE I DID JEREMY SHANE'S WORTHLESS SHIT, I DO THAT TO IDIOTS WHO CAN'T WRITE. SO GET LOST.
livmissy chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
Jane just needs to let herself be happy! With a man that loves her and all those beautiful babies!
mylifemyrules1 chapter 52 . 1/23/2013
Noooooo Barry stay!
TayRay chapter 51 . 1/20/2013
I sure do hope that you update soon. I love this fic and I really can't wait to see how everything turns out. Please update soon!
Firewolfe chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Wow really cool chapter.
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 51 . 12/30/2012
Yay! I love them together! And Frost was so cute at the end. Keep up the good work, and update soon!