Reviews for Upside Down
killie 64 chapter 52 . 3/26
I don't know why I'm posting this 'cos I really don't think it will make any difference. I really enjoy your ff's but you hardly ever finish them. You get us readers interested and then just leave us hanging. I know life gets in the way. We ALL have lives! Please, finish at least one ff before you start another one. Just sayin'.
KeepCalmAndRizzlesOn chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
So far this story is getting really good, however I do have one question, Why Frost and not Maura?
TayRay chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
I really, truly miss this story... Please update? Pretty please?! With a cherry on top?!
TayRay chapter 52 . 2/20/2013
Please update!
TayRay chapter 52 . 1/28/2013
I LOVE this story! I love the chemistry between Jane and Frost. I can't wait for what else is yet to come! Keep up the good work, it's an awesome story :)
Reviewer Blah chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
PLEASE STOP WRITING YOUR WORTHLESS TRASH, NOBODY WANTS IT HERE, DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE YOUR STORIES AND ADD MY OWN COMMENTS LIKE I DID JEREMY SHANE'S WORTHLESS SHIT, I DO THAT TO IDIOTS WHO CAN'T WRITE. SO GET LOST.
livmissy chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
Jane just needs to let herself be happy! With a man that loves her and all those beautiful babies!
mylifemyrules1 chapter 52 . 1/23/2013
Noooooo Barry stay!
TayRay chapter 51 . 1/20/2013
I sure do hope that you update soon. I love this fic and I really can't wait to see how everything turns out. Please update soon!
Firewolfe chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Wow really cool chapter.
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 51 . 12/30/2012
Yay! I love them together! And Frost was so cute at the end. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
livmissy chapter 51 . 12/30/2012
Jane needs to shhh and listen instead of telling people what they want or don't want!
SashaElizabeth chapter 51 . 12/29/2012
You are one of my favorite writers on this site.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 50 . 12/21/2012
poor jane
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 50 . 12/4/2012
Korsak just knew. : ) keep up the good work. Update soon!