Reviews for History Lessons
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 10/6
excellent beginning
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You really don't like Jessica Stanley, eh? She must have been a pain in the proverbial to someone like Edward. He had no idea what would happen to him so soon! Just as well! Alice knew though! I think.
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this! Very creative and funny :-)
teamedward-slenderman chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wooh, waffles!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
very enjoyable.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I know that I already said this in my previous review, but it's true once again: this fic is really well-written, excellent characterization, and very funny. You have great insight into these characters and their individual relationships with each other. Good job! :-)
xiolajane chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
great insights
love bite chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awesome little fic! Loved it!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Edward’s replies were so funny! "The natives were born nervous.” "Killing has crossed my mind." Everyone seemed completely in character. The writing was excellent. It was fun to read about Churchill and Astor, and to hear the Cullens reminisce about the 50’s and 60’s. I loved hearing about Edward interferring with the football game. The ending was perfect! I also really appreciate the ‘T’ rating. Thank you!
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love the Cullen banter here, very well done.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved the family interactions and tories about the past...poodle skirts; who knew?
Saydonee chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
poor loneward, great job, always looking for more canon stuff
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great one-shot. I could feel alice's sadness for edward being alone. Good job!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Fantastic one-shot! A day in the life... it's so amazing to read! Thanks for writing!