Reviews for Moony
writhen heart chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was really cool! I actually wouldn't classify this as smut at all. I loved when you recounted different ways Sirius usually stands at the door, and the part about how people call him Remus.
Never-strike-twice chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is most excellent. I don't know whether the English language actually allows for a double superlative, but it should. They are a great way of communicating meaning. I have a niggling suspicion that my reviews are getting shorter. I'm sorry about that. I become both incoherent and pretentiously circumloquacious when I am tired. This is a poor combination.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
The way you write all the characters is so real and so perfect. All the love.
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You dfjhdlkshf

You write so in character. I love it so much thank you thank you thank you.
Jewlz37 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I don't know about everyone else, but I really liked this story. The lack of dialogue is something which I appreciate. I think too many words would've taken away from the imagery that you created. In all, I enjoyed this one, especially how heat-of-the-moment you made it. Keep writing!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh wow!What a fic,love the words and the style in this!Just gorgeous!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm a bit so-so about this to be honest. It's better than any smut I've ever read here, but...I'm not a fan of smut anyway. Not a bad idea though and reasonably well executed. Keep writing
Medeina chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I think that you need to IMMEDIATELY change the rating of this story. Currently, it's open to everyone, which it is obviously not written for. I would also advice you not to put it under humor.