Reviews for Return to Cephiro
Kuu de Cefiro chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
hi ..

where are the next chapter,, are publish soon.. ?
crystal2818 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
plz update the next chapter soon plz
-crystal1727
noirmorte chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Thank you for finally writing a MKR that isn't just silly or poorly written! I love this series so much and I cannot wait to see what you will do with it, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ms.Not.So.Perfec chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
please make a quick update ! i love i
Ms.NotSoPerfectGirl chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Pleae update quick ! yes i know i reviwed twice, but i didnt follow the story aha.
PikuPow chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Nice plot and writing style. Love the new hikaru ;)
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
the sexual tension of hikaru and lantis is palpable i cant wait for their steamy encounters heheheh
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
cephiro really is a land of dreams! hmmm i cant wait how you will develop your story! i love lantis and hikaru heheheh will eagle be here?.. hehehe
Terra King chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is such a beautiful and lovable story! Please, oh please update soon!
Terra King chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
This is such a beautiful and lovable story! Please, oh please update soon!
Jenmoon1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
good may I suggest Ascot/Umi
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I LOVE MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH! This is a very good beginning to the story!

UPDATE WHENEVER!
aliendroid chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Great chapter, only one or two mistakes! I wish to see more of Hikaru and Lantis's relationship, but I am also interested in the others. Fuu/Ferio, and Umi/? who are you pairing Umi with in this story? Keep up the great work!
missyangel87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Well i really like the story and i am curious about how it will develop :) i have notice a few grammer mistakes but nothing big,your writing style is fluent and the details are enough,not too in character development,several years passed they should have more mature attitude,i do understand that girls are extra excited to be in Cephiro again but they looked too at the beginning of the story,the girls look/acts more mature.

But pls update asap,it is really good story .pls don't be discouraged.
aliendroid chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story has potential, but you have several grammatical errors that you need to have fixed. All in all this introductory chapter is great, please continue.