Reviews for Batman: World So Cold
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 2/18
When is Selina gonna tell Bruce? When is Barbara gonna realize that Dick doesn't care if she can walk or not? He cares about her. Not her limitations. Also, I have a few suspects in mind for Azrael. Jason Todd. I don't remember his name, but it was that lame FBI agent turned bounty hunter. But not Jean-Paul. As you said, he is dead. Perhaps a relative? Someone who has a beef with Batman. Specifically Dick. Am I barking up the wrong tree?
hope chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
please post more chapters it's 2014
Phoenix Rise from the Ashes chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
ERMAHRGERD HERMAHRGERD this is amazingly epic! Please just continue like as soon as humanly pissible, the mixture of Dibs and bat-family love is just genius. I can't wait to see how this story develops, who is Azreal, I want to see the bat-family crash the wedding and dick scooping up barbara bridal style. I really can't wait for Daddy bats to kick ass. Just amazing, Bravo!
alex-luvs-k-j-n chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I really love this story and how Bruce is very father-like. Are you going to continue it? Because I would loveeeeeee to see how this all turns out!
Dancing Eyes chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Aw I love how you work on the relations between all the characters, I'd love to see interactions between Selina and the rest of the characters as she's not typically portrayed so strongly incorporated into the Bat Family...as to Azazel...are we dealing with Hush? Or Jason? But I don't think even Jason would hurt Dick that bad...although I'm very interested in the woman. Amanda Waller? Talia was my first guess, I got that vibe but they would all recognize Ra's and it's really not his style. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Are you ever going to finish all your stories?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
i really hope you get back to this story. its really getting good and im dying to know who this new azrael is
Lynthrocropia chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
What a shocker it will be when Tim analyzes the Dna and see's it's Bruce's...

with a tint of Lazarus.
Lynthrocropia chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
So Gordon knows. Well, figures. I envision a future gotham where Dick is Chief of Police, Bullock is head of special crimes, Monoya is the question, and Bruce is semi retired, mainly doing detective work from the cave, drinking sherry and smoking cigars on the balcony of wayne manor with Gordon.

The Batman is a Hologram that appears before the Batclan kicketh Butt. like tupoc, lol.

and just cuz, Little good boy timmy will end up semi-adopting his son with Shiva. Oooh you inspire me to write
Lynthrocropia chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Somehow in this world I envision Alfred with a scottish rather than english accent. Like Sean Connery.

Alfie's the Original 007. and he make's a mean schnickerdoodle cookie.

Bab's is Gonna be Damien's bride ? Aw hell no. Now your bringing up the expanded universe. I'm pretty sure Starfire, the Maid of Honor at Dick's wedding, wouldn't be down with that. ... in my mind anyway.

This is like a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwhich. Addicting and filling.
Lynthrocropia chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
"Boxy, A gun already? It's only been one month. Even Soloman Wayne would throw you back in prison, Your parole officer will be real happy with you"

Speaking of Supes, Considering how Dick got the name Nightwing from CK, He should have been paged, but then again, even when Supes was Dead, Bat's respected the mutual agreement and didn't encroach on Metropolis (shoulda sent Dick, maybe explain the orignal knightfall decision to give the cowl to Azreal. Dick super busy, plus bruce knows he'll come back.)
Lynthrocropia chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
You know what would come in handy in the story right about now ? If Deadshot had reformed when Selina did.

just saying. Epic piece none-the-less
Lynthrocropia chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Is Jean Paul dead ? Was there a Coup from the order of st. dumas that had been absorbed after Bane became Ubu ?
Lynthrocropia chapter 3 . 5/18/2012