Reviews for Finntervention
Dulharpa chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
youre a really good writer! I love the way you write finchel (sorta finchel in this) and it's just really nice how you made puck and finn's relationship go :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I like the idea about Puck behind all about the New York date... And Puck talking with Santana... I really liked it
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Brotastic. Puck has a heart. Yeah Finchel
lauren2381 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I happen to so love the relationship between puck and finn, and it's something we didn't really get to see in the show when cory was still alive. It was excellently written and completely in character for both Puck and Finn. Great Job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved this, especially the banter between all the boys!
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was really amazing. Really great writing an a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful!
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was really great! I think it really captured Finn and Puck's friendship. Great job!
mhlvsfinchelmonchele chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really, really good! I laughed and giggled all the way through. I could just hear TV PUCK and TV Finn in this story...Keep writing...Looking forward to the next story.
The Dreaming Soul Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
How did this only get 5 reviews? It is FREAKING awesome! I really am not that into swearing, but, seriously, it is Puck. I always wished Glee would of gone more into what happened between the kiss and returning to school (I mean did Finn just go sit in a library all day and stare at a snow globe?). And it always bothered me that Finn took the whole Quinn/Puck thing seriously in the first season, but then kind of blew past the whole Rachel/Puck thing. I know there is a BIG difference between kissing and knocking a girl up, but still. And that is why I liked this one-shot so much! It showed that perfectly, and I enjoyed it even more because it was in Puck's POV (just have to love Puck) and that he seemed slightly ashamed of what he had done. Love. It. Excellent work but I'm not surprised, your other works are purely amazing and this one is no different. :)
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow! That was totally badass! Now I have a new sense of respect for Puck. Thanks for giving him justice and showing Puck's good side. He really does value friendship, especially with Finn. Very good writing throughout the whole story. You kept it real and stayed in character. Brava!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ah-mazing. I'm so glad you decided to write this. You write Puck's POV so well it's ridiculous. Such a great story :)
tiltingaxis chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved this. First of all, Puck turning any word he can into Finnish? Genius. And him wanting playing the loyal wingman and wanting to help his brother out out of a sense of guilt was great. The rest of the guys are great too, and the scene where they take turns to drop a quote was hilarious. I love that Finn was hesitant because he was trying to respect Rachel's wishes and how the rest of the guys just told him screw that lol. And Puck getting upset for Finn when Rachel walked away was also a good idea, and I love that he saw her looking back. and killing two bats with one rock? lmao how very finn hudson. I love him calling Santana out too and just being an all around awesome bestfriend. But I think my favorite part was the end, and how Finn thinking about his future led to Puck thinking about his too, and how everything sort of came full circle in a sense that it started out with a pep talk from puck to finn and ended with one from finn to him. It was a good story, and it would have been nice to see this happen on the show.
ddeactivated chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
omg this was seriously hilarious and perfect. I could literally see each and every scene in my head, and you nailed each character. Brilliant. I so wish they had done something like this on the show, it would have been sheer genius. I loved every word. And yes, Puck is a total idiot most of the time, but he sure is fun to write lol

Excellent job, my friend. As always ;)
sweetsinger4321 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Loved it! The relationship between Puck and Finn was hilarious and completely realistic. It was cool to see the glee guys interact. I could definitely see this happening during the episode. I also love how you still threw in the finchel. Great job!