Reviews for Rugrats the Movie (IG16-style!)
celrock chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Excellent start to this parody, keep going! If you need me to get lines for you from The Rugrats Movie, just send me a Pm with your request, I'll work on it next weekend. I went through the trouble to do this to help TCKing12 with his second demention version of Rugrats in Paris. Oooh, if you're going to keep doing parodies, could you also consider Rugrats in Paris, Runaway Reptar, All Growed Up, and Rugrats Go Wild when you're finished with this one? I was thinking since the characters parody other cartoon characters, I was thinking Kira and Kimi could parody Penny Proud and her mom Trudy. And as for The wild thornbery's in Rugrats Go Wild, not sure yet who they should parody in the cartoon world. Oooh, and since we're going with parodies, Runaway Reptar would be called Runaway T-Rex in this case. And that's the one where they go to the drive in and go into the movie to stop Reptar, or in your case, T-Rex, from being noddy, and learn that Angelica, or in your stories, Princess, has built a t-rex robot, so she can get more toys. Meanwhile, she's put the real T-rex into a prisen inside the mountain, and it's up to Jake, Spud, Dannie and Donnie to release him, so he can save the world, but when T-rex robot takes Jake's little sister, he sends the real T-Rex, to save his little sister. Anyway, that's all I'm giving you. If you like these ideas, please consider them, and please, finish The Rugrats Movie story! I wanna see how it continues, as so far, you've done perfectly! Keep up the great writing!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
LOL update
TheAlieVee chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This will be too hilarious. Can't wait to see how it turns out )

- Alie V