Reviews for Grim Outcomes
Tbookworm chapter 10 . 9/4
Thank you for sharing your work. I don't know why you have not updated in over two years but I assume you have your reasons. I really enjoyed the part of the story you posted and hope that at some point you will finish it.
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 4/14
I really wish this was continued its really good
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 4/14
Tony is in so much trouble
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 1/2
More! More! More! Please! More!
tammy henson chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
please please update soon
momcat chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
OMG it's been a year since your last update and nothing since.. I hate when a story is left unfinished plus with a hangover like this.. Pleaase please finish this so that we can find closure.. Generally I know that brain damage like this requires a lot of time to recover from.. Months, even years of hard work of therapy of all kinds is necessary.. It seems that you did a lot of research on this.. Good luck with your story and please give us a happy ending...
Ladyaloysius chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Please finish!
Saissa chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Holy cow - the NCIS team sure do live in a world that is fanyasy.

"But he will get better wont he doc?" they ask - such an assinine question.
"no he wont, his brain was damaged and there is no cure." at least the doc tells the blunt truth.

these people refuse to face reality - so wonder they suck as a team when they dont know how to be REAL friends and dont know how to really communicate.
Saissa chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
You see? its this arrogance and stupidity which is why I absolutely LOATH and detest Tony DiNozzo!

If Timothy dies, it will Always and ONLY be Tony's fault!
harl956 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Please continue
harl956 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
more! great story
special agent Ali chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Aw you gotta add more. I just spent twenty minute reading this and i have to know if Timmy is okay. You really have to end this cuz Timmy is my favorite so I have to know okay?
JG chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but please continue- its so good!
iheartships102938 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
will he recognize the others?
iheartships102938 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
This is good, I like the character development