Reviews for Grim Outcomes
None chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Good Chapter. Also since this was a off the books thing to get Ziva back. That means none of this is going to be covered by federal health coverage. Tim is on his own to pay for this.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Wow, poor Tim, poor everyone! Gibbs is right, it was the terrorist that did the damage. Glad to see an update on this, thanks!
alix33 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
"He's awake, Abs. Take comfort in that," Gibbs told her. "But you said he can't speak, right? God, that's gotta scare the crap out of him," Sarah said. She knew her brother well. He wouldn't have responded to waking up with no voice. Though she supposed no one would. "Yeah, he's scared, but he'll be okay," Gibbs said. He wasn't sure who he was trying to convince more, Sarah or himself." - I think Gibbs has long since given up convincing himself of anything.
beverlie4055 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
loves it
C.H.W.13 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
You need to finishbthis story! I need to know if Tim will ever speak again! Will he be ok?!

Clamanter chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
another chapter would be greatly appreciated
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
an update would be nice. please continue this story.
earthdragon chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Promising story but long overdue for an update. Has this story been abandoned?
Champ chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Started this and was excited that you updated on 10/2 but then I see it's still chapter 9. Where is chapter 10? What did you update?
trouble97018 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Leaving us all hanging like this is just MEAN. Would a promise of cookies help getting this finished. Not knowing what is going to happen next is making me crazy.
lol chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Please finish this story.
Fallenangel218 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
You HAVE to finish this!
Dr. Angel Bean chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Finish please? Love the fatherly tone from Gibbs. Give us the ending soon!
ElSaTa chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
please update. it is a great story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Hi, hoping you can finish this when you have time. Have missed your stories!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »