Reviews for Spectrobes Interview of Comedy
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Sort of retarded
doglover1290 chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Once again an excellent chapter

Ps. on the subject of me writing a spectrobes fanfic i will when i get microsoft word back (i'm thinking of ways to annoy spectrobes characters (i have tons of ideas for annoying krux and rallen.)
twiliunicorn chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
This has a good bit of potential in it (even though the "Spectrobes character interview" thing is getting kind of cliche now) and I hope you don't mind a little bit of criticism.

Things are pretty cliche. Jado being totally mindless and tortured at every opportunity, Krux being totally emotionless, Rallen and Jeena seeming to hate eachother one minute and be kissing the next, and Komainu exposing details about Rallen and Jeena's sex life.

Also, your grammar isn't BAD but it isn't amazing either. All the characters talk in seemingly the same way, and it makes things seem kind of boring in that respect.

One last thing, this has almost the exact same cast as most of these interviews. Rallen, Jeena, the High Krawl, and Komainu. Its a little dissapointing that no one ever seems to feature either of the professors, Comander Grant, Radeese, or Salia.

Please excuse this being so long, and I appriciate it if you'd take the time to read it all.
doglover1290 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
This is hillarious.
doglover1290 chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
hahahaha thanks this made my day

(not surprised about Jado annoying Krux to no end as he annoyed me to no end too)
dark x chapter 4 . 9/16/2011