Reviews for Of Secrets And Santas
Addicted1 chapter 13 . 3/2
I really enjoyed this story-thank you! And I love what you did with Emily. I found her very believable. The letters to Santa were very cute too. I just really loved your Cal and Emily dynamic!
Laurence chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Wow! What a good story. Very happy to have read it, you did an amazing job, very well written. Just long enough, just fluffy enough, and not too forced. Good job!
deenikn8 chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
since it's almost Christmas can we have an update to see if Em won that $50?
QuietLittleVoices chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Nina chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
Absolutely loved this story from start to finish. One of the best I've read. Would love to read another chapter but, if it really is complete, then I'm looking forward to your next story!
BennyS-L chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
This is definitely one of my favourites fanfictons ever! the characters are perfect like the story (cute but not too much fluffy)! and the chapter of the book was so well-written!

thanks for this fic! I had good time reading it!
JustMyPillow chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Loved this story. And I really like your writing: you've done an awesome job in displaying their feelings and keeping them in character. Your characterization is really well done.

Hope you'll write more, another story or the continuation of this one...anyway I'm looking forward to your next work!

In the meantime, many thanks for sharing!
AndromedaAiken chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Loved it! Well done! You always write awesome stories. Looking forward tomore!
SassyCop chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
This was just awesome! I loved the whole thing! I like that you took your time writing the chapters and adjusted accordingly to what you were hearing from your readers.

Cal's letter to Santa was excellently written and completely in character. Great job!

I hope we can look forward to more stories from you. Valentines Day is coming up... ;)
just.callian chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Seriously one of the sweetest stories I've read. But you can't just end it there...
NElaineR chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
That was adorable. :)
Feral21 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Cal's drunk letter to Santa was classic. I really enjoyed this story it is excellent.
LieBones chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
This chapter was pure perfection! What an ending to a great story...or is it? The two letters to Santa were well done so true to each of their characters. I found myself laughing out loud several times during this chapter. Looking forward to your next story or the continuation of this great story!
Storm-SA chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! You are very good at getting the emotion right. Love the rollercoaster!
Amri91 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Hope Gillian gets her doubts cleared ASAP. Thanks a lot for writing for this fandom. I still haven't recovered from the brilliant Chapter 9:)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »