Reviews for Faith Unbending
thegreenwonder chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This sequel is much much MUCH better than the original.

And that's saying something, considering the original was jaw-droppingly wonderful.

And thanks, for giving me back my faith in Scott and Jean. Grant Morrison ruined the whole thing for me (mainly Scott), you know, but now... now it's... okay. :)
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
OMG! This fic is the best! Jott is the best! And you portray it so well! I'm going to read this story again and again and again! And Love it every time! This story rocks!
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
YAY! Excellent story!
unon chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
A simply amazing sequel.

~Tasha.

:-)
ingrid chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY. I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD WRITE A WHOLE SERIES BASED ON "TRUST"
Fantasy of Wonder chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
aw. that was wonderful.
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
An excellent story. I enjoyed both this and the prequel. Comparing the two, I think I'd have to say I liked 'Trust' better, because it was a stream of though commentary on what was happening at the moment, as opposed to a rehash of what had happened since. But that's only a comparison. I really did enjoy this one too.
whatitdobootydoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
uh you should write more fluffy stuff...fluffy as the pillow i sleep on! 2 thumbs up
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
in a way, i think this is better then Trust was. much more... i can't even find a word for it. it was great, though.
Cracker chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I stand with my previous review of "trust" and carry it over to "faith.." and then some. You have an uncanny way in your story-telling. You use words that are short, simple, but powerful at the same time; it all translates to one great final product. There are no cliches about fate-bounded love and other crap like that. It's raw and real emotion that's centered around characters that seem just as real.

I'm very impressed. You have a wonderful talent; again, I encourage you to keep writing :)

~Cracker
JeanGrey6 chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I LOVED this story! I loved the prequel, now I love this edition. I hope you write more, I can't wait to read it! Great job, and keep up the good work!
MazzaRedd chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
that was a great fic. scott and jean rule. you rule for writing this. it was brillaint
iNSANE oNE chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
gOOD. iT sHOWS a fEELING oF lOVE iN iT wAYS mOST pEOPLE dO nOT uNDERSTAND...
Molotov chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Godly... Absoloutely perfect in every way, shape, and form imaginable.
kojie chapter 1 . 10/16/2002