Reviews for Lifeguard, Deathguard
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Please update soon
go girl janeway chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next
scousedancer chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
loved this story, but won't be watching Body of Proof anymore - without Sam, Bud, & Peter its not the show I love. The interaction between all the characters is what makes Body of Proof work, take that away & it just doesn't work. Looking forward to your updates though.
TheBlackDawn chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
this story is great update soon please :)
iona chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Oh my goodnesss need to read more love it
It'sTheLittleThings chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
plleeeaasseee update soooooooonnnnnn
Lyra-Kaja chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
You mean i have to wait for however many months till I can read the next chapter of your ficcu? MEAN! I want to read more ;;
*copy and paste as review to every chapter of the fanfic so there are more than 115 Reviews*
...would that count?

greetings Ly
LisaMTSP chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Wow! I can't wait for more of the story! :DD
Very good!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Awesome!
Veuve Noir chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
warns me of the next chapiter
Emily chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I just found this story and love it! UPDATE!
Besilea chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Such a great story! Can't wait for more! Hopefully soon!
JuliWhoFly chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
I like this new twist with the kidnapper guy! Good stuff. I agree with kitkat, I would love to see a fic which deals with how the three characters leave. I am not happy with that at all, especially with Sam leaving. Oh well.
kitkat chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
I think you should right the pre season 3 fic because Im fasinated to see how they get rid of Sam because Peter will probably die and Bud's wife is having a baby but she had no way at the moment to leave! Great chapter update soon!

Kk x
Lindsaylove15 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Grea chapter! I'm going to boycott ABC too! Peter might not die though. You are really funny!