Reviews for Fate's Only Truth
Wierdowithagun chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I've been searching my ass off for decent HidashikahidaWHATEVER and here I stumble across you from a review you had on my story. And bam, there's like, a bunch of 'em!
I loved it. Just pure and simple.
Willa Kanamai chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Well done :) It's nice to read stories within the manga/anime world setting. I tend to take the characters out of them because it gives me more liberty to write, so I really enjoy when I find these kind of stories.
Cain chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is so good. I really like it. Sorry if you wanted these one word.
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
DAWWW~ This was so incredibly cute and mushy and...DAAAAAW~ I would only request that more people write this pairing. I've been rereading the manga and whenever I get to the late 30's I always look up Hidan and Shikamaru together. Even if it is slightly messed up.
bunnygirl2012 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
First off: Haha, Hidan in a bubble bath...that's quite an image. And Shikamaru carrying Hidan to bed, how romantically sweet :)

Honestly, wasn't that bad of a story. My only complaint was the smut wasn't very long or detailed. and if you do another one maybe next time they could do it in the shower ;) Just sayin'
Gingersnap87 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Loved this story! I liked how you made their relationship where neither of them were the dominant one. This pairing needs more love!
TerasBad chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
*sniff* T_T that was soo sweet and romantic. i never would've thought Hidan would be so insecure. aww but love truly does weird things and i love Sakura's reference to love as a gameboard. it makes a lot of sense. awesome job, i love it!
akebou chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I don't write many review but I love ALL of your HidaShika story and I plan on writing one too :P