Reviews for Sessions and Sanity
anon chapter 1 . 4/6
i know this is pretty late, doubt you'll even see it, but i love you for the sherlock reference in the first part alone
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Great story, love it. Very nice writing
scryoko chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh wow, I love this so much. I normally really dislike OCs but Kelly was awesome, and your portrayal of Sam's dad was also great. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Lovely story
OneHUGEvirginia chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story sucessfully brought back my Seddie feels. It reminded me how much I love them, and why I love them. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Loved it. Probably my favorite story of yours. No, make that definitely my favorite.
BetterThanGold chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So cute. I loved it! :)
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was fantastic. I love stories like this, that give you a beautiful picture of the characters and dynamics that the show alludes to but doesn't really flesh out (pesky kids' networks!). You really seem to get this show... I'm definitely reading your other fics!
themelancholy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Loved it. Best speculation fic for iLost My Mind that I've seen so far. :)
kaitlynmagic chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow. Amazing story, I'm in love with it. Sam wasn't even out of character for the touchy-feely parts. lol
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I actualky flippin' love this.
A big fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lovely story, as all of yours are. You had one story posted once about Sam coming to Freddie for sex advice, and her first time with him despite him and Cary being together, could you repost it? It was my favorite! Thank you!
AccountIsVoidNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh, I loved it. The ending was magnificent - I loved how she began to tell him the truth. I didn't see it coming - the fact that he was never asleep threw me, which is rare. (It makes the story that much better.) I liked the quotes sprinkled in, and you hit Seddie like a nail - right on the head. I applaud you.

:) Ashlee Seddie
Urias chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
One thing I was wondering on this story is that Sam says at a certain point that "boys don't show up in the middle of the night only to cuddle", but at the end of the history she accepts the invitation of a boy to do exactly that...

This is a good fiction devilg into Sams mindset, hope to see more of your fictions, they are really well written.