Reviews for Transformation
solidae26 chapter 1 . 1/14
Love him!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Just read this. Great insight into how emmett felt at the was very canon and i got really into it. My favorite part was edward though, of course. You painted such an ethereal portrait of him! Loved it
S1203 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So do I. Thank you.
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww. I love Emmett.

I loved this little peak into change and then adjusting to vampire life.
Supernova Carinae chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is an amazing look at Emmett. I love the way you have captured him and let us into his mind and change.
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very well written! We need more Emmett in the fandom!
Batgirl8968 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hey hon! Thought I'd formally review this. I didn't review during the contest, so I'm doing it now! :)

I LOVED this. It was one of the ones I voted for, and I have no problem saying that, haha. I love how you split it up into sections (The Bear, etc). Emmett's one of those characters who didn't get enough screentime in the books. He was only a surface character, really, and yet he had such a great backstory that could have been explored. I'm glad you chose to touch on it :) It was definitely very 'Emmett'.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I know exactly what you mean-I adore Emmett, too! There's just something about him, isn't there?

Anyway, I loved reading your story about his impressions of Rosalie. Very well done!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is such a beautiful story and so wonderfully written.

I always love Emmett too, but sometimes, in fanfic, he can come across as a little shallow. This is definitely not the case in your story! I think you have captured him perfectly and the whole tone is really moving.

I like how you've split this into separate scenes, it paces the story really well and I especially love the last line,

Love Kay x
Raum chapter 1 . 9/17/2011

Congratulations, congrats, congrats!

I love EVERYTHING of this story!

First of all, I've always wondered how E's transformation was. The line "I'm sorry, so sorry I didn't wake Mama before I left to tell her I love her. I'm sorry that she will worry when I don't come home, and that my family will miss the meal I was hunting. I know how much they count on me" was very moving.

Then, I enjoyed very much the way you introduced the different characters and the way you divided your story into scenes.

Thanks for writing!

- Raum
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow, this was really great. I have always been so curious about Emmett's change, and this really just fits for me. Love the style of his thoughts and narration, and the way he discovers himself along the way. Amazing story, thank you!
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I've been reading all these entries for days and I swear that I somehow saved the best ones for the last. This is excellent! great job!
SassyK chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is a very sweet one-shot. I think you did a great job of getting into Emmett's head and voicing his thoughts as he went through his transformation. Nicely done!
twitina chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really enjoyed your story!

Emmett is one of my favorite characters in the Twilight saga. I love how you got inside of his head. I've never really thought about how it would have been to be him - after the bear attack. Being carried would have been so painful. But I have a feeling he would have burned for years to be with Rose.

Thank you for sharing your story!