Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Sleeze chapter 3 . 5/6
eww wtf
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 7 . 2/3
I loved this one, it was so well put together and fun but sweet!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 5 . 2/3
Wow! So well done!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 4 . 2/3
I really liked this one!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 3 . 2/3
Cute!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 2 . 2/3
So cute and funny
Saerin Veritas chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
OMG I forgot how to navigate through this website.

Anyway, anon,

I wasn't going for any real word for the baby's "Baccha". She was trying to actually say "Bat-chan" but well, baby speech kind of limits it. I only spelled it how she would sound in her attempt. Therefore, I wasn't going for any real Japanese -or- Hindi, but all that was interesting to learn. Thanks for the review!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Oh, and one more tidbit, baccha it Hindi for "child". Ulquiorra isn't Hindi, nor is Orihime
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
If by baccha you mean "idiot" or "moron", then it's actually spelt baka. Baccha in japanese means "batcher" which, if I am correct to assume so, is a noun to describe an object/person who puts things into batches.
safira1718 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
please update,comeback please.. i miss your story so much
joeykatoey chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

MOAR.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Hahaha I love them all!
Dazed Blue chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Why are you so goooddddd. I can't stop giggling and being all giddy. I haven't felt so lighthearted in a while-all this cuteness is too muchhhh. But soooo goooooddd.
Dazed Blue chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I laughed so hard. This is so cute so cute. I feel like I just found jackpot for new material to read about Ulquiorra and Orihime! omg YES.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Ch 8: I love this, these are so sweet. You really capture them so well together.