Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Saerin Veritas chapter 3 . 4/2
OMG I forgot how to navigate through this website.

Anyway, anon,

I wasn't going for any real word for the baby's "Baccha". She was trying to actually say "Bat-chan" but well, baby speech kind of limits it. I only spelled it how she would sound in her attempt. Therefore, I wasn't going for any real Japanese -or- Hindi, but all that was interesting to learn. Thanks for the review!
Oh, and one more tidbit, baccha it Hindi for "child". Ulquiorra isn't Hindi, nor is Orihime
If by baccha you mean "idiot" or "moron", then it's actually spelt baka. Baccha in japanese means "batcher" which, if I am correct to assume so, is a noun to describe an object/person who puts things into batches.
safira1718 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
please update,comeback please.. i miss your story so much
joeykatoey chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

MOAR.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Hahaha I love them all!
Dazed Blue chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Why are you so goooddddd. I can't stop giggling and being all giddy. I haven't felt so lighthearted in a while-all this cuteness is too muchhhh. But soooo goooooddd.
Dazed Blue chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I laughed so hard. This is so cute so cute. I feel like I just found jackpot for new material to read about Ulquiorra and Orihime! omg YES.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Ch 8: I love this, these are so sweet. You really capture them so well together.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Ch: 7- very sweet, and unexpected!
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Ch 5: I can't remark enough how well you write this pairing. I wanted more to happen, of course, but it was perfect just as it was. Leaves so much to the imagination.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Chapter 4: Oh my goodness... I want to cry. That was so perfect. Amazing Lemon, I cannot get over how sweet they are. You write them together so tenderly... Thank you, this was very nice. I look forward to the stories that follow!
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Chapter 3: You are an amazing writer, and this couple comes so naturally to you. These stories are so funny, sweet and touching. Thank you!
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Chapter 2, Terms of Endearment: I laughed out loud at this so many times, and had to read bits to my husband. This is so effortless, and that is the beauty of your writing. It's these beautiful little moments between them, and they're not so much written as almost POURED, and it fills the space perfectly. I think you are my new favorite UlquiHime author. I DIED when he called her "My Love." This is somehow so sensual without being sexual really at all, there's this tension there between them, and you've captured it perfectly. I'm sad to note that this story was written in 2011, so I'm guessing that you're probably not very active anymore on the site, or writing for these characters. T.T
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
They seem very true to character, and your style is nice. It puts me at ease, and makes the most mundane thing they're doing seem intriguing and captivating. Well done. I see a lot of potential in your style for some well-written Lemon, I'm looking forward to maybe finding some in later chapters...? (If there isn't, might you consider writing some?)