Reviews for Seconds to Sunrise
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Did Draco change his family name? Why did Astoria call Scorpius "Scorpius Granger"? And Hermione is Luna's daughter?
DramioneDestiny chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
This is really a piece of beautiful story I ever read:) It make me cried:(
qwertyupzz chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Oh, I loved it! Congrats on finishing this wonderful story! :)
kmwilson chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
I didn't care too much for the ending but that's only bc I expected so much bc the rest was AMAZING!
PenNameless1994 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
I really like the description of Luna's children.

And, well, yes, life does go on.
lupuslady chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
AWE! I thought this was going to make me cry but it was surprisingly sweet. Loved it!
Dutchygirl chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
It was different than I expected but it was still good :) Hermione is the child of Ron and Luna, right? I was very confused about who were the parents of the Hermione when I read it the first time, but maybe that's because I'm a bit tired haha.

Anyway, wonderfully written. You surely have writer's talent :)
Lingo10 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Wowwie. I liked the epilogue. Its so hard but you can always find happiness after tragedy somehow.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
How could you possibly not like this chapter? I absolutely loved it. The last couple chapters, I've been dreading that inevitable moment when Hermione had to move on, because I knew it would break Draco even more than he already was. As sad as the entire situation is, you rendered this scene beautifully.

"The sun took his Hermione away, and moon and rain would not give her back. If he thought of stealing the stars, well, Hermione was Hermione, and if he wanted to see her again, then he would keep them in the sky where they belonged. Where she belonged." Oh...he called her an angel, and she called him her best friend.

The flashback with her memories was perfectly placed. Just like Draco, it's what we needed right after she left. In spite of his sadness, he shows that new found strength he learned from Hermione when he got up and walked away with Luna. Yay Luna!

"The promise of food did nothing to ease his loss, but she did. Luna and her airy presence calmed him just like those nights in Malfoy Manor. So he followed her without knowing what else to do, how else to begin his life, but Luna would know." Draco needs a friend. But most importantly, I think he needs this particular friend. I can see from this last bit that he's going to be fine with her help. I'm relieved.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue!
qwertyupzz chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Oh, loved, loved, loved it! Chapter 9 and chapter 10 were amazing chapters! I am so excited for the epilogue :D
Lingo10 chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Wow this was good :)
Dutchygirl chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
It was nice, a good goodbye. Only the epilogue , will it be Draco dying and seeing her again? ... I'll wait to find out :)
Dutchygirl chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
It was good and sad at the same time. Two more chapters... what is there to come?
PenNameless1994 chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I really liked the battle scene. Really, it was- interesting. Complex. thought-provoking.
Lingo10 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Wow very well written. Liked this chapter as I did the rest of them. One of the best ones. I love the way his emotion is so visible yet his mind is running a mile a minute trying to grasp every moment of her he can.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »