Reviews for Memory
aradira chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Nancy! This is so beautiful! *.*

I know that maybe I shouldn't be here reading something you made especially for someone else and maybe you wanted to keep it between you two, but well, sometimes I like to make things my business and here I am and I honestly say, I don't regret it. You did such a great job with that picture and the story behind it.

I really loved it and hopefully I will read more of your stories.

Love,

Ara
manahappy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
OMG Nancy you precious, precious friend!

This little one-shot has so much perfection that I don't even know what to say. But I just want you to know, that I'm not saying this only because we're friends, and it's the right thing to say, or some bullshit! I would never do something like this, 'cause I'm always honest with my friends (for good or for bad, so not everyone likes it).

It's just that I love one-shots like this one *_*, when it tells a story but also tells the important things (at least for me) like:

"Sam would always come first, the rest of the world be damned if needed be."

*_*

And the freaking "Always together" at the end was my undoing and I legit started crying O.o, that's just me for you :'). It's just that my love for those boys knows no bounds, and every (even the smallest) good thing that happens to them, makes me cry...

So thank you again for this, sweetie :'). I was never good at writing reviews, but I want you to know that I love this little present and I love you!