Reviews for A Matching Set
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
beautiful story! i guessed the book right away of course. love the LKH tie-in.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
this story is awesome!
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This is outrageous fun.
MrsBoreanaz1 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I simply adore this! It's so well written, funny in just the right places a little bit angst but overall, beautiful :) great job!
kehwie chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Johnson City and Bristol? I squealed in delight! That's where I live!

Anyway I am enjoying as always. Can't wait to continue reading.
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This is brilliant so far! I just love it! :) Great job!

~DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11
colsamcarter chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
This whole thing was marvelously well written in every respect, and you concluded it really well.
Stargatecrazy chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
That was brilliant! I especially loved the ending with the reference to Mein Kampf :D

SGC
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Amy and rory would kill him, Melody half naked Doctor not such a good idea. then again would they really be surprised.

Love your work, keep it up

Chrys
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
definately cool,
make-my-heart-beat chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
wowza. amazing!
iHadtoTry chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
woooooohhhhooo! that was a perfect mix of hot, cute and funny!
thedoctorandriver chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I loved this whole story, especially the last chapter! Great work!
ObscurelyScout chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I had come upon your previous works and loved them, but I had not known you had written all of them. I finally made the connection after this story. You are a favorite fanfiction writer of mine.

All yours stories have been in the correct characterization and your diction is very interesting. I've always loved the 1900s-1960s, I'm impressed you used such wonderful history.

This story has also been an interesting read. Though as a "sequel" it is an entirely new mood of River's to see her in. I thought you played it out brilliantly.
duchesspond chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I'm really loving this story! It's funny and sexy at the same time. Loving how Chapter 4 ends. Can't wait for the next one.