Reviews for Coming Home
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was Charlie to a "T." Great job in capturing his nature.
I'd never thought too much about his "pre Bella jitters," but u did an amazing job. This is absolute canon.
jk chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awwww... well i think i never really paid attention to how charlie might feel about the situation... but this is really good.. :)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was fabulous. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It just need to be longer we need to know how felt and how she felt about being there and how he thought she look
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Congratulations! It is a great story. Really nice look at Charlie.
Emjhai chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Excellent story. Really sweet. Thank you for this.
DisneyFan1787 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
sooo cute! I really enjoyed reading your story :D
kaydee1958 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved your story. Thank you so much for writing it. Charlie is one of my favorite characters and you captured him perfectly.

I'm new the fan fiction world and the first dozen stories weren't really Twilight at all. Same names but that was about it. Thanks for staying true the characters. I can't wait to read more by you.
AngeliqueMasen chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Bella thought Charlie called her Isabella behind her back, he should refer to her as that to other people.

Intesting POV, are you going to continue? I would be interesting to see what Charlie thinks about stuff.
Saydonee chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
good job! I love Charlie! and even more, I love canon and mostly canon AU stuff, always looking for more, especially with E&B
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awe that's a for sure keeper

k1942 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You have provided a much-needed, always neglected part of our favorite story! The background, of Charlie's preparations for Bella's moving in, was never much explored. This was great, and so very touching! Misted up my eyes, I don't mind telling you. Hearing Charlie's thoughts was just right, expands and completes the whole thing!
NoLongerInUse-DeleteAccount chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was very nice to read. You describe Charlie as I always imagine him to be.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG I absolutely adored slightly nervous Daddy Charlie! He's awesome!

Thanks for the great read :D
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You've got to love Charlie! I loved this little glimpse into his life. It's nice to see the man behind the stoic mask!