Reviews for Coffee, Fate's Wheel, and Fishing
Be yourself baby doll chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Squee! I love my Wolfstar. I put Sirius' obliviousness down to his tiredness, hopefully Remus can wake him up ;)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awww. The ending is incredibly fluffy, but it's SiriusRemus, so fluffiness is okay. I absolutely love this couple. Your characterizations of Sirius and Remus are flawless, and I can just picture Sirius being a coffee addict who drinks black coffee (kind of a pun on his name, lol). I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes at all, and this flowed wonderfully. I love Remus's line at the end - "Merlin, you're thick sometimes, Sirius. Do I have to spell it out for you?" - and then how he just suddenly kissed Sirius. This is so sweet, and Remus' metaphor about the fish made me smile. I love the title, as well. The whole fic was just perfect, although I think it was short. But only because there's never enough Sirius/Remus, lol. Great job.
walrus biscuit chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Cute idea and nice writing :)
lowi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I absolutely loved this! Remmius is one of my OTPs, and you wrote them exactly how I adore them most.

The ending was brilliant, it was just perfect, and made me all giddy ;)

I love how you've characterised them both, and I love how you used the prompts!

Really great work, I can't find anything at all to complain about, it was just wonderful!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
AWW, cute.(:

Silly Sirius, always going fishing when he has Remus who is the awesomest, most tasty fish in the universe.

Anyway, nice job!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Weee!Oh my god,such awesome dialogues and so well done with it all!
Masks and Teapots chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww... that was really cute! Well done :)
SiriuslyYours chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
hehe that was adorable :D very fluffy and wonderful! Great job.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Sirius seriously likes drinking Black coffee. I loved all the metaphors, because they're my favorite form of Grammar, and these were just cute. Perfectly original, the fish being already caught. Suprisingly I've never heard that before, and I loved it! Good job :)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
"Maybe… Maybe the reason you can't catch the right fish…" Remus murmured hesitantly, paused for a moment, then finally continued. "Is because you're missing the fact that you've already caught him."

This. I love it.

Gorgeous & beautiudl and so adorably fluffy. :3

It's lovely. Thanks so much for writing this. :)