Reviews for The Guidance and Patronage of Trixie
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
JUST read the 6th chapter on FiMFiction, will you ever continue this on here? I adore the story!
Natureboy3 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Your writing excellent. I look forward to reading more from you.
Satanicalz chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Y–you made me cry...I actually cried...
The Thunder Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This was so sad! I spent most of the chapter in tears.
Rikujokoro chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
jesus christ that was so figgin sad.

I don't say this often but god damn you are fantastic at life.
AirbrushedGolem chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Wow... this is a beautiful story. I actually cried like... 5 times this chapter. I have to say that you have very impressive writing skills.

Also, Sweetie is true to character, as well as Trixie (From what little canon there is). This story is a true masterpiece and will be going in my faves.

~Nev
jman377355 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Very good chapter, really liked the insight into Trixie's past.
Coli Chibi chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Gotta say... This is pretty dang good. I'm not a brony or anything (or at least I hope I'm not), so I wouldn't know much about this, but I'm glad you're using an underused character and making good use of her.

Great job!
Hopefox chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this story! Trixie has had a pretty rough time of it, hasn't she? I think that if she manages to teach Sweetie Belle some good magic, and some self-esteem, she can make up for all the bad stuff that's happened and the bad things she's done. Sweetie Belle is being adorable here, too. I really hope they can help each other.
Dracmatais chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
A very moving story so far. I must admit that I have a soft spot for a well written emotionally charged story. I must admit to being very surprised by your unusual choice of making Trixie and Sweetie Belle the main characters. Up to this point you have done a fantastic job.
jman377355 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Another good one. Looking forward to more of this story.
jman377355 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Another solid chapter, very good story so far.
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Trixie is my favorite side-character! Very solid start, hope you keep it up.
reven228 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
a beautiful chapter, and nicely done with rarity's character. It really throws some background on her character. Even though it was recently revealed that Rarity's parents are still alive, i still find your background story better. anyway, keep goin and stay golden
Matthais Unidostres chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Alternate universe, their parents aren't dead.