Reviews for Finding Home
R-dude chapter 1 . 1/21
This wasn't without its problems, but overall it was an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
AndyOlympus chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This was one of the first Hunger Games stories I ever read, years ago. I love a good Hunger Games AU, and this really does set the standard. Interesting, original, and wonderfully constructed; I cannot believe it was the first fic you wrote. Major props.

Peeta had me smiling through the entire story. His protective nature (taking that hit for Prim) and devotion to Katniss was wonderful to see. Katniss was kind of a pill, but you got that right, too. A lot of authors make her way too extreme. Thanks for giving her a good balance.

Again, wonderful job.
cristina.werz chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Just making my way through your fiction. Though I normaly don't road fictions under 70k wordsI just keep wishing they were longer... that is, when they're good) I just love your fictions. I really wish someday you write an epic long fiction
beckyike chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Great story!
GeminiEyes chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
awww
llamajo chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love this so so much! I read it all in one sitting and enjoyed every moment. You write Peeta and Katniss together amazingly well and I love everything of yours I have read so far. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Amazing ending. Very awesome how you were able to transition from one setting to a completely different one and make it work (no idea if you understand what I mean). Anyways, fantastic ending, and I hope you keep writing. Kudos, even thigh this isn't Archive of Our Own!
Steve'sGirl0829 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
No..no way. I refuse to believe that this was your first fanfiction. Im honestly sppechless about what I just read. Its soooo good! (No not good) That doesnt even begin to describe the greatness of your story, its just too fantastic. I couldnt stop reading once I started. I cried at some parts, smiled and laughed at some and were angry at some parts. But not angry with you or story, angry with the characters and the decisions they made. Please, can you create a sequel to this or some sort one shots! I didnt want this to end!
Thank you again for sharing your story on here. I absolutely LOVED it! Don't ever stop writing, no matter what anyone says!
Much Love, Steve'sGirl
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Hmm I have read this story before, and guess I never left a comment. I enjoyed the story, it was clever of Peeta to figure out a way to get his parents to take on both Katniss and Prim. I am wondering what the age difference between Katniss and Gale was...2 years as usual or more? I wonder who exactly and at what point Mrs. Everdeen was told Katniss and Prim had died?
LovelyJuice chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
so many hearts for this story
Ro-Lee chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Simply perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us.
marizpe chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Beautiful story!
Thanks for sharing with us
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Love this! I really like seeing them move and start over, especially in district four. I like what you did with the character of Mrs. Everdeen and I really liked Mr. Mellark in this story too. Both characters I either love or hate in ff so I'm half it was a positive experience in this one. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Loved it. Thank you for sharing your words with us x
fymgfgvmjh chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
*Sighs profusely*

*Makes dentist appointment to address the new cavities*