Reviews for SI Archives Part 1: A New Tomorrow
sp90TANGo chapter 23 . 11/14/2013
i have read the SI archives part 1 -5 and i can say that the story is fantastic

it is so sad that people rarely see this fanfic type

kudos and congratulations.. hope you will continue the series

and can you pm me?
Surprised chapter 23 . 4/29/2012
Your fic reeks of pro-democracy and you seem to think the world is black and white. Besides that your story comes across jumbled.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 23 . 12/12/2011
Epic...can't wait to see what happens next.
Bruto22 chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
nice chapter agian. only thing i worry bout is 1 SI div being to 40 jap div. i think it best fi you only say you got better equip better training etc and not say were 40 times better but several sometimes you are making it seem too op and not realistic . so i think you may want be more vauge in places say several times in stead of 40 . great chapter thou and with all the bashing some guys are complaing bout and they not looked at the world? with SI exsistance more people die but SI propogranda keep that quiet so there saints beacuse SI makesure that what the sheep think.
Nenfaer chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
Hannah forgot something? ts ts... How could that happen? Now you make me think whether you thought of it before my last comment or wrote that part later. But in the end it doesn't matter.

I totally agree on your way of dealing with Israel, it should take one problem out of the way later.

The Battle of the Bulge was interesting too... Those loses there were extreme compared to other battles, but at the same time they slapped down sooo many SS units...

The final days of the Third Reich were exactly as in the reality, except the attack being solely from west. I thought that Soviet would try and grab some land, not just a bunch of scientists, but it would put them against the Allies if they tried to get parts of Poland or Czechoslovakia.

But your invasion into Japan - 8 divisions of SI plus some British and French troops against 100 divisions of brainwashed Japanese? That is going to be slaughter...

We shall see how this goes...
S058 chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
Hell, I'd be surprised if in a few years SI really came under fire for the Orders. Yes, they are being implemented against brutal and more than deserving organizations, but it still is considered a violation of the 3rd Geneva Convention, Part II, Article 13.

In addition, WTF with the Allied leader bashing? Seriously, they weren't exactly saints, but you're making Truman and every other Allied leader out to be a idiot who have to be saved by SI and their "saint" of a leader, Hannah!

Little word to the wise, Newton's 3rd law. Read about it, and take into account the lack of major casualties the SI forces have suffered. And for the record, that means major defeats, tacitically, strategically, politically, take your pick!

SI can't remain this perfect for this bloody long! You're honestly saying that all of the SI troops are perfect saints, who never step out of line, despite doing stuff that I suspect the Gestapo would shirk from doing?

Sorry, this is just so aggravating, how it seems to be perfect for Shep to do whatever she wants with little major consequences!
Cmdr. Aaron Walker chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Ecxellent story for an C&C prequel some sort let's just do hope neo-nazi's will fell bad about this and nice real life fact's
Bruto22 chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
good chapter as always , also like how si losing more men now that germans tighten the defence.
miner249er chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
great way of writing the battle of the Bulge, and Patton did die from injuries he received in a car crash.
S058 chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
OK, as far as I'm concerned, I'm ditching this fic.

Between the wanking of SI and their commander, Mary Sue, I think that's her name, almost ALL of your fics feature wanking YOUR Shep into the next Sun Tzu/Mother Theresa. I don't care how much the Multiverse cares about her, it does NOT justify making a PMC into a up and coming superpower, all the while handing all the other Allied leaders Idiot balls so they have to rely on SI to solve all their issues!

In addition, there's your refusal to make SI actually vulnerable and continue to make claims that they could've had this tech back then. Yes, they MIGHT'VE if they had known they could do so, and if they had the desire to bother researching it. That still doesn't justify you meaning to somehow hijack a 80,000 ton vessel, without anybody noticing it until the next day!

Let's also address the extermination orders. Right off the bat, I'm no military lawyer, but issuing direct, written down orders that state if you belong to a certain organization, regardless of whether you joined said of your own free will or not, you'll be painfully executed, seems rather unlawful at best, and at worst it's not exactly something that you want brought up next time you want funding from legislative bodies.

It's a shame because you genuinely are a good author, but refuse to make it so there's a possibility that your heroes can loose. That looses readers, as it just becomes chapter after chapter of wanking some people.

Let's not even mention the sheer improbability of any PMC being given this much leeway. Politicians/military leaders don't like PMCs with that much firepower, and it doesn't take long for their being nationalized, the tech confiscated, and the troops drafted into the conventional army.
Nenfaer chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Review time again!

No comment or question on your first A/N its all understandable...

How could they waste an opportunity like surprise landing at Anzio? Both Lucas and Clark forgot to take their mad pills those days or what? Both wasting that surprise and attack on Rome instead of breaking the enemy line from behind were logical steps and they did that...

But I liked Gunters way of dealing with it...

Oh and even if SI didn't have any chemical weapons on stock, it would not have been hard to get some medicinal sleeping gas that was used at the time and bring it on one of their escort ship... just my opinion. :)

I don't even think it could have been considered a chemical attack. Just say "we wanted to prevent both Japanese and Canadian casualties that would result form in-ship fights." :)

Naval battle in Leyte bay again very good, even without heavy SI presence. I have to say that in my fast reading I at first thought that the two submarines were SI controlled...

And sinking of Tirpitz was another great battle, but I think that using 4 battleships and NOT sinking it, even with its better armor, was a little much.

Just one thing. If the Germans on board surrendered, what would have Hackett, or Shepard, done with the ship? Make it into Dawns little sister?

Of course the break through the Gustav line was done in a way I'm getting used to from your military commanders, the capture of Rome was just a little bonus that got some points for Hannah.

Nothing more to say today, just that its too bad the chapters are going to take so long, but now we at least know that it may take a week or two between them...
Bruto22 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
nice progress cant wait for next chapter.

will SI have airborne/ para;s? i know SI lieks to be mobile so are you waiting till heil's are invented?

you could make the airbone 1 the elite

(will be on own for while with small arms mostly.

maybe just a few regiments that are ment to hop over a mountain and hold till main armour arrvies etc etc.

only asking becuase you could use some in overlord maybe as raiders. although i believe Si would only used them either as sas type/spec ops or with heil's so i guess kinda like uk airborne/royal marines of today which are basicly all terrain spearhead/shock troops. but with SI mobile doctrine then the spec ops maybe out of it but then you have tanyas force for that. so a airborne element at later date would be good to see.
miner249er chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
good chapter
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Love it. :) Above excellent job. I'm Back. :)
miner249er chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
the capture of the Battleship was impressive