Reviews for Watcher on the Side lines
This is the real deal chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
just something I noticed and couldn't ignore, it's Bakemon not Bakamon. Bakemon sounds a bit like the Japanese word for monster, bakemono, but Bakamon is a lot like saying idiot mon which is kinda weird.
This is the real deal chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Whoa, tension totally spiked really quickly! Okay, just hammering it into me if I didn't get it before, Caroline is not to be messed with!
PokeRus chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
ahhh was that Gatomon?
PokeRus chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Brian seems like a tool.
PokeRus chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
oh man Sarah is really freaking out.
PokeRus chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
geez nothing fazes this girl! Is he even human?
PokeRus chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Sorry I haven't been reviewing I was very busy lately.
but, whoa...I wonder what Digimon that was? Distorting reality and shutting of cellphone functions? The fiend.
This is the real deal chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Ah, so not Mimi. Ah well, doesn't make an impact on me too much. Wow Tonia seems to be taking this all rather well, strong character. Or just doesn't really care about anything. Still, awesome two chapters! The fight scene was really cool, and Sarah is totally lost as to what's happening, it's even funny! Tonia's mom is not gonna be happy once she finally wakes up, I can bet you that much! (IF she ever wakes up...)
PokeRus chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
whoa Jessie didn't even give him a chance to explain. Poor guy.
PokeRus chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
her friends are really something else. if you can even call them that.
PokeRus chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Whoa, Tonia sure is hard on herself.
This is the real deal chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
The tension dude! Cliffhangers! The chapters so far have felt so much like a horror movie right now, and rightfully so! They have no clue what's going on or who is on who's side, or why they are (cough cough) being followed or anything! I get why Sarah's so freaked. Think anime are so cool (I agree, totally on her wavelength though far less extreme...) till you find yourself in an anime situation yourself... Baka. Aho.
This is the real deal chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
SEASON 1! I can't believe I didn't notice till now, especially considering the tall scary "I'll kill you then suck your blood" stalker creep before... Hmm... Tonia's insensitivity towards, well, ANYTHING may actually help her adjust to Digimon the quickest out of all of them!
This is the real deal chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Yikes, this would totally creep me out as well... I'm wondering, tall dude with a red mask, guy who you'd instantly call the police at night but for some reason you ignore it if you live in the Digimon universe... Sounds familiar...
I wonder what kinda digimon Tonia is gonna get? And probably Sarah to. A fairy... Oh yeah, why's Tonia's sister called Lilith? That's sorta a creepy name...
AMaeJay chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Oh wow. Never expected that! Well, please update soon I wanna see what happens next, and I know I say that alot, but I just wanna see whats next!