Reviews for Storm
niyahhill13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
i want to cry sasuke such a jerk please write more.
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was done very well, IMO. Sasuke/Karin isn't a pairing I go in for (because of the whole attempted murder), but this isn't some gushy, gushy OOC fic. It's actually a pretty damn good take on the vicious cycle of domestic violence.

I understand you're taking a break from Fanfic, but I'm going to browse/review some of your other fics anyway.
crystal ice-statis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I have read and re-read this story over and over again. At this point, I completely feel for Karin. Despite her shameless flirting with Sasuke, I always pegged her to be a woman with a sense of self worth and feminine strength. figures she would drop all that for Sasuke (don't all Naruto Characters?)The fact that she kept making excuse after excuse, knowing consciously that nothing solid was tying her to him- that was completely heart breaking. so she keeps making resolve after resolve, and Sasuke, with his unpredictable self crumbles each and every SINGLE one of them. And she knows she is trapped in a cycle, but she also subconsciously realizes that she can't- doesn't want to walk away. At least not yet.

Awesome story. Seriously!
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I can't tell you how excited I was to see this alert message in my inbox. I didn't even look at the summary, I just clicked like a mad-person and started reading. And - as always - there's no possible way you're writing can disappoint. :) This felt very realistic and I thought Karin's thoughts were very interesting. I kind of wanted to get inside Sasuke's head thought, to see how he was comprehending everything he was doing...

What am I saying? It was beautiful just the way it was! I hope you get to write more again soon!

~Always a fan!

ShibuyaSadoTorigoya chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is very well done. I really enjoyed reading it.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was...very sobering. And the way you wrote it was absolutely amazing. I mean, this kind of thing can very easily become a bunch of cliches, but you got Karin's character, I think, and it was much more organic-seeming.

Very well done.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was really well done and it made me remember how much I respected Karin for realizing she can do better than Sasuke.
MidnightInDecember chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
oh Ive missed you!

...this was just awful... in a good way XD. Made me shiver... it felt so tragic... and real. And though Sasuke actually rather rarely took an active part in the story, he scared me so much. Poor Karin... I imagine this is how its like for so many... you have your stereotypes and because of them, you imagine it cant happen to you - even when it is.

God what an awesome come back! with such an awful ending...

(oh and Itachi 3)
Youmadbro chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I haven't read a lot of fics about domestic violence, but this was amazing. Not only could I see that happening, it also made me grasp at least a little of the types of thoughts people have in those situations. Nice story 5/5.