Reviews for Ice Cream For Rock
short and oh so sweet
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wonderful!
nuttybuddy7777 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
cuteeeeeeee! I think that the new title should be likeeeeeeee 'Be My Escort' or like 'Street Lights'. Im pretty much emo so uhhhhhh ya. Something deep from the heart would be good to. Your desicion though.
Kittygirl7878 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
that was so adorable! I loved it so much! it is really cute and actually happy. I wonder if they were really doing all that stuff while the others were gone
Jake chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Well, I can't say that I've ever been a fan of shipping/fanfiction, but since I do not know the conventionality of this story I cannot judge it as such. So with bias aside:

What I enjoyed:

- Many well structured descriptions (particularly "He blushes then shakes his head and looks down at his shoes" and "We wrap and our arms around each other and kiss each other with passion. With Hunger.")

- Keeps a good tempo and tone. (Everything seems like it "fits" and works in synergy)

Some constructive criticism:

- The story started as if in the middle of a large plot. The characters aren't fleshed out so I couldn't really tell the extensive rapport between the Beck and Rob before this took place.

Final conclusions:

I think with some refining it will be a very good fanfiction. Remember to get critiques from many others to get a different reality analysis.

Keep up the good work.
starkidmack chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I think it's a cute idea, and written well for the most part, but this kind of starts in the middle of a story. No lead up. I think there should be a little background here. Like Beck's thought process or some interaction with everyone else before they leave? And people don't just blurt out that they love someone, especially not Beck. Also, and this is just an etiquette thing, nothing in this chapter makes it M rated, so you could either make it T for now and change it later, or make an A/N saying "rated for eventual content" or whatever :D

Yup, that's my input. You asked lol xD