Reviews for Christmases on Bones
bones35 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Oh, and true to form and chronolgy, the best for last!

The iamge of them playing in the snow is so heartwarming. All of her suffering and lonliness from the past are overwhelmed with her happiness. This story really does a nice job in delivering that message to the reader.

Nice throwback with Ripley and the ceramic school. I enjoy those references.

I hope their is another installment to your story.
bones35 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
You did a masterful job in describing the melancoly of this Christmas. Her despair really jumped off the page, especially when she discovered their gifts on her desk. I liked the sad image of her gently placing them away, too sad to open, but cherishing still an unknown gift.

I'm so glad we did not see that on TV, aren't you?
bones35 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I liked this episode and your story really did a nice job in filling the blanks. I would have loved to read the Booth/Brennan scene of his advice on what and how to plan for such a larger dinner gathering.

You're on a roll!

PS Debate - who is pretty, Zooey or Emily? I have a weakness for beautiful eyes.
bones35 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I liked the way you refered to prior episodes; great idea to add Booth's gift to the collection of unopened gifts.

The idea that he maintained her plants and got her mail without her knowledge or at her request is also clever. And not putting things back or the mail not organized is also something to cosndier - a little foreshadowing of Season 7 perhaps?

Your attention to grammar and proofing is also noted and appreciated!
bones35 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
This is a wonderful examination of a terrific episode. Your words really did a great job in describin the scene and Brennan's thoughts. The notion she went to his place afterwards is also very telling; think she would have went to Guatemala?
bones35 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Loved the notion of Booth/Parker teaming up to impact Brennan so profoundly. Whule she still went on the dig, the image was importnt to her. Nicely done!
bones35 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A great examination of that episode; that was a tough scene to watch on the show, but much more moving to read. Nicely done!
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
OMG i loveee it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Dear 206,

Thanks a lot for your story... it made me cried, smiled, like the real life... kisses.

BeaBB
Tartantrace chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Great job! Lovely story :0)
bb-4ever chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
sweet touching fic. glad christmas 7 was better for her/them. look forward to more from you soon
toffeeeclairs chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
That was so full of mushy love! Aww! Truly fabulous!