Reviews for The RockaBye Baby Affair
Avery1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh, how I loved this! It's original, adorable, and absolutely brilliant. "Moo Goo Gai Pan," indeed!

Bridget is fabulous as the no-nonsense nanny, and little Gabriel does alot with few words. Illya is at his most charming, as consternation wars with his innate tenderness and-dare I say it-love. My favorite of all your stories, so thank you! I will now practice saying rubber baby buggy bumpers" five times fast.
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I believe I've read this elsewhere, which means I probably commented on it there as well. It is so appealing to see Illya flirting with what ifs, especially with a woman who is so capable of protecting her heart without breaking his. I find myself wishing that they could meet up again someplace...somehow. What are the chances?
alohairish chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Aw, sweet! Loved that description of "jump-off-the-cliff-together-into-eternity-holding-onto-each-other-for-dear-life " commitment.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Cute, lovable, and dangerous. Illya and a baby, he does has a bit of love for children. Great story.
Cilcanice chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Illya playing house! A very enjoyable peek into his brief encounter with family life.
MLaw chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
What a thoroughly enjoyable story! Loved the clever titles for the acts and seeing Illya being drawn by the lure of domesticity was quite touching. Would love to be a fly on the wall when he fills Napoleon in on the happenings.