Reviews for My Stupid Reality
YumeWaKanau chapter 7 . 4/10
Mello tops usually... Who will top? L or Light?
I preffer Light :).
Awesome fic. So funny, yet it needs a bit more romance.
13 Hella S chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Well either Matt or Mello could top but in this fic Matt would be better bottom with his personality/attitude in his love-situation hope that helps. Will you be continuing? I hope so, you got me hooked on this!
cutiecat92 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
well there IS not common seme in a Mello/Matt couple; its all preference. But with this ff I think Matt would be best to bottom since it seems to go with his current personality.
Same with Light; totally bottom it this story since L is a obviously very controlling dominant.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
L usually tops, and I really like where your going with this and I know its been over a year since you updated but please continue?
jclark775 chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
That's unfortunate! I want you to know I loved your story! It was mind-blowingly amazing! I know its been over a year since your last update and that you're probably busy, but can you please start updating again sometime? I would love to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Er, actually the first emperor of Rome was Augustus, wasn't it?
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
contuie
duhorcommonsense chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
light has probably fled the cope...if not then L will have the object of his obession; now THAT always ends well.
Daed Rules The Dead chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I love Matt/Mello!
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Hate to be a wet blanket, but /wǒ de fáng zi/ actually means /my house/, not /I'm at the house/./wŏ zài wū zi lĭ/ would be the correct translation, though it sounds kind of odd. Usually, people say /wo zai jia li/, which mean I'm at home, which is probably not the translation you want. Since I'm a total grammar nazi, here's a fun fact: unless it's a name, han yu pin ying (Mandarin words written in Latin alphabet to help starters with pronunciation, though I assume you already know that) never includes any capital letters.

I'm not really into yaoi, but I don't particularly mind it (much) if the story's well-written. Glad to hear that your writing style has changed; previous chapters contained too much dialogue and too little description, which kind of bothered me, regardless of how funny it was...

Luck to you!
Residentidiot chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is an interesting read, and I really like it, but for f***'s sake, start writing in a word document editor, not a Notepad. Either that or edit the chapter in the uploading process to make sure it fits. This is a minor issue, actually, but it just really ticks me off and shows that someone is an amateur. Well... we all are, actually, but it's good to make it look professional.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
L usually tops because he s older and he seems more of a seme than an uke
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
This is a great story. I just love all their thought processes.I love the humor to. .
Aloikey chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I simply loved this story of yours! I haven't been up to date on many Death Note fics, but I feel as though yours is one of those rare one-of-a-kind stories. You had me hooked from the very first chapter, amazing job!
prinkes chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Okay, I'll be honest. This story leaves a little to be desired in clairity and description. HOWEVER. I'm enjoying Immensely. It's an original, fabulous premise; the action is really creative and usually well-thought out; and I like the way you're weaving the cannon and the fanfic together.

Also. This line:

"But with looks like that, he could be a mass murderer and I'd still date him"

made me fall out my chair laughing. It was freakin' hysterical.

This is added to my favorites, so update soon!