Reviews for Reid's Secret
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 51 . 4/16
Good story really liked it but how to stop reading it cause it came to the end.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 51 . 4/16
Great story I can't believe how great this story really was.
Vonnie chapter 51 . 3/28
Loved reading this story. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you for sharing.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 51 . 1/5
It wasn't the fact that Spence got pregnant that bothered me. I've read MPreg stories before. I could brush past him getting kidnapped, raped, and beaten.. twice, though if had happened a third time, I definitely wouldn't have continued reading. I didn't like how there was no explanation for how Reid could get pregnant. No explanation for where a male pushed a baby out. Or, how that male breast fed. I think this story would be better as a gender swap, where Reid was a girl.
Sam chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
The only fucking realism too this story is the loss of the baby and the relationship with Derek! Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had someone violate you in the worst way possible. Have you ever had someone take away your innocence, take away what was yours. Yours to decide when to give to someone whom you really love?

I don't think you have, because if you knew anything about the effects that being raped causes then you would know that the minute he woke up he would be too afraid too talk to anyone, let alone fucking kiss Derek!

I am quite pissed of about your shitty attempt of a Non-con/whump fanfiction. There is no warnings what so ever, the warnings are: slash and m'preg and that's it, there is no non-con warning and not even a whump/abuse warning. I wanted to read a nice story about Reid and Morgan being together and having a child but NOOOO you had to write this shit thing with out a fucking warning.

If you have anything to say to this feel free to email me:
Hannah'Wayland'West chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I hate it when u make it about when guys get pregnant? Like seriously there has to be some truth in it?
Guest chapter 51 . 7/21/2014
Good plot, badly written. Author writes like they are very young (13-14?) I don't recommend this story.
Neve chapter 51 . 5/17/2014
Can you do more please.I love reading this can not stop reading it! Please do more.
neve.rankin.9 chapter 51 . 5/11/2014
Please write more
Caroline chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
GOD I hate you
Hikory chapter 51 . 10/24/2013
I'm enjoyed reading this story, it was a good story. I loved how the bonding moments between baby and 'mommy' as well as 'daddy' were something normal, and they didn't have any awkardness happening.
bethann.acrie chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Sooo sad...I almost cried!
bethann.acrie chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
OMG! 51 chapters and I am only finishing 5! Good God this is going to drive me insane!LOL! and cliff hangers...AARRRGGGHHH! LOL!
bethann.acrie chapter 3 . 10/2/2013