Reviews for Reid's Secret
renascence chapter 34 . 3/29
Hi there. I read this last year and just started reading this again. I looked through the reviews and kind of annoyed at how many people criticized it with absolutely no relevance. You story is by no means terrible or anything of the sort. You did well! I'm sorry people feel confident enough to write mean things behind a screen. Yes, some of them were constructive but some weren't. It costs $0.00 to be nice to a person and give good feedback. I commend you for completing your story.
Have a good day!
Ashley chapter 51 . 12/26/2015
What? After reading all that Spencer is pregnant once more. WOW! That was a great story. Can you please continue it with Skylar learning to talk to his mommy and daddy and would you make the other baby a boy again or a girl and give the new baby a creative name please. Wonderful Story!
sampam69 chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
good story thank you for sharing :) :)
NamelessGhost chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
... He escaped again? Jesus how lax is this prison? And managed to find spencer, kidnap and rape him all in the space of how long?

I actually can't read this story any further, it had potential but you pissed it away when Frank came back lol

Reid is meant to be intelligent, but comes across as a whiney child who can't seem to function without Derek, even before the attack. Just everything is terrible, the writing, the pacing, character depiction, even for OOC fics, and the road to recovery for rape victims, (cheers for using rape as a plot device as well as the trigger warnings for the fic).

Aren't they meant to be profilers, but can't determine if a police car would piss him off? And why didn't they just take him to BAU? Why did Morgan think it was a good idea to lie to him!? I have more questions than answers to be honest and I don't particularly care to find them out.

This fic is poor, which is a damn shame.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/7/2015
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
sfmbabygirl chapter 51 . 5/21/2015
Loved this fic. But the whole calling Reid mommy I found it a bit weird
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 51 . 4/16/2015
Good story really liked it but how to stop reading it cause it came to the end.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 51 . 4/16/2015
Great story I can't believe how great this story really was.
Vonnie chapter 51 . 3/28/2015
Loved reading this story. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you for sharing.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 51 . 1/5/2015
It wasn't the fact that Spence got pregnant that bothered me. I've read MPreg stories before. I could brush past him getting kidnapped, raped, and beaten.. twice, though if had happened a third time, I definitely wouldn't have continued reading. I didn't like how there was no explanation for how Reid could get pregnant. No explanation for where a male pushed a baby out. Or, how that male breast fed. I think this story would be better as a gender swap, where Reid was a girl.
Sam chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
The only fucking realism too this story is the loss of the baby and the relationship with Derek! Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had someone violate you in the worst way possible. Have you ever had someone take away your innocence, take away what was yours. Yours to decide when to give to someone whom you really love?

I don't think you have, because if you knew anything about the effects that being raped causes then you would know that the minute he woke up he would be too afraid too talk to anyone, let alone fucking kiss Derek!

I am quite pissed of about your shitty attempt of a Non-con/whump fanfiction. There is no warnings what so ever, the warnings are: slash and m'preg and that's it, there is no non-con warning and not even a whump/abuse warning. I wanted to read a nice story about Reid and Morgan being together and having a child but NOOOO you had to write this shit thing with out a fucking warning.

If you have anything to say to this feel free to email me:
Hannah-SpencerReid-West chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I hate it when u make it about when guys get pregnant? Like seriously there has to be some truth in it?
Guest chapter 51 . 7/21/2014
Good plot, badly written. Author writes like they are very young (13-14?) I don't recommend this story.
Neve chapter 51 . 5/17/2014
Can you do more please.I love reading this can not stop reading it! Please do more.
neve.rankin.9 chapter 51 . 5/11/2014