Reviews for Reid's Secret
criminal.minds.reid chapter 51 . 4/26
The ending was an awesome twist! Please try to keep going and why skip the honeymoon?
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 1/5
This chapter went by really fast and I'm not saying it was terrible but it wasn't very great either. Also Reid just automatically thinking he was pregnant isn't very realistic, not even in a fanfic world. I think it should have been at least a few weeks. You don't really start showing symptoms until a few weeks anyway.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/12/2016
Do u have a sequel for this story?
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
1. if you're gonna have a maim character be raped (even if its just mentioned that it happened in the past) put a warning in the summary please. I reeeeeally despise reading stories where Reid or Derek is raped or dies. and I would never have started this if I knew. 2. you wrote a lot of drama which is important yes but you're not developing anything very well. I mean I am very aware that I'm reading a story. with a good and well developed story by now I would be feeling like I'm either living it or watching a 3d movie or something. with this, nope. I know 100% I'm reading a story
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
its a little weird that he automatically assumes he's pregnant just cause he's been moody; you should probably have used other symptoms like what I don't know but just snapping at people and throwing up don't equal baby in my mind. lol it equals me on my period after I stuffed too much chocolate in my mouth cause of the stupid emotional roller coaster
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Jesus, fuck daddy kink is unf
renascence chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
Hi there. I read this last year and just started reading this again. I looked through the reviews and kind of annoyed at how many people criticized it with absolutely no relevance. You story is by no means terrible or anything of the sort. You did well! I'm sorry people feel confident enough to write mean things behind a screen. Yes, some of them were constructive but some weren't. It costs $0.00 to be nice to a person and give good feedback. I commend you for completing your story.
Have a good day!
Ashley chapter 51 . 12/26/2015
What? After reading all that Spencer is pregnant once more. WOW! That was a great story. Can you please continue it with Skylar learning to talk to his mommy and daddy and would you make the other baby a boy again or a girl and give the new baby a creative name please. Wonderful Story!
sampam69 chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
good story thank you for sharing :) :)
NamelessGhost chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
... He escaped again? Jesus how lax is this prison? And managed to find spencer, kidnap and rape him all in the space of how long?

I actually can't read this story any further, it had potential but you pissed it away when Frank came back lol

Reid is meant to be intelligent, but comes across as a whiney child who can't seem to function without Derek, even before the attack. Just everything is terrible, the writing, the pacing, character depiction, even for OOC fics, and the road to recovery for rape victims, (cheers for using rape as a plot device as well as the trigger warnings for the fic).

Aren't they meant to be profilers, but can't determine if a police car would piss him off? And why didn't they just take him to BAU? Why did Morgan think it was a good idea to lie to him!? I have more questions than answers to be honest and I don't particularly care to find them out.

This fic is poor, which is a damn shame.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/7/2015
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Addicted2sfm chapter 51 . 5/21/2015
Loved this fic. But the whole calling Reid mommy I found it a bit weird
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 51 . 4/16/2015
Good story really liked it but how to stop reading it cause it came to the end.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 51 . 4/16/2015
Great story I can't believe how great this story really was.
Vonnie chapter 51 . 3/28/2015
Loved reading this story. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you for sharing.