Reviews for 13 reasons
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I am crying
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I was eating a cupcake while reading this and I squished my cupcake because I just couldn't handle the cuteness!
Rusher921logan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love logan. Please also read mu stories
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
im glad you wrote a happy one instead ! this was so sweet! it kind of reminded me of my birthday party just few days ago! thanks! it was a great fic! plz write more!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my gosh I forgot about this little story that I read forever ago and shamefully never reviewed! This is so adorable, I just feel so fuzzy and warm and stuffed-with-fluff! *self hug* AWWW I loved Carlitos' especially: "'They're so cuddly and warm and I love them. The end!'" He's sooooo precious unffffff *squeezes Carlos till eyeballs pop out (WOW why? really why would i write that oh well too late now)*

anyway, so so cute and precious and the ending was so perfect and hilarious and I loved it. fluffy pillow... mm, marshmellows...
XxMiddle-School-WriterxX2018 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
awww this was soo sweet! corn to my cob that soo funny!
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO SWEET LITTLE LOGIE BEAR
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
"And reason number 1 from all of us," Carlos said. "Is that, well, you're Logan. You take care of us, you encourage us, and you're this never ending light in our lives. I thank God every day that he decided to make us friends."

That part made me cry (Happy tears!)! It was so sweet. I loved it!
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 9/16/2011

THIS LINE MADE ME CRY

I don't know why, but your stories always make me cry, happy or sad tears. You're seriously an amazing author, you know that? And I swear, this was the best birthday fanfiction dedication thingamajigger doodlebopper pickle that I'd ever read. And I've read a few.

All those reasons are so sweet. And so true! They're all very Logany.

"And you're the best to my friend," Carlos finished.

This made me laugh because it makes me think that Carlos's mind is too hyper to think of something else.(x

"No, there are 50 because when we did a test light the whole thing went up in flames and Kendall's eyebrows got burned off, but it's the thought that count," Carlos said.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA KENDALL HAS NO EYEBROWS Lol, I'm quoting things out-of-order.. I'm so cool. LOLKJK. I can't imagine Kendall without eyebrows.. goodness gracious. Those eyebrows make him Kendall. :c

"I love you guys too," he choked out, amazed by his friends. "I just… Everything I've been through has been so hard and confusing and you guys are the only thing constant thing in my life. You 3 are my rock. I would fade without the love you show me every day. Thanks for being my hero's."

And this made me teary-eyed because I'm a sensitive nutball

Your writing is amazzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiing!(: 3
color my world bright chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
AWWW, THAT WAS SO CUTE! Logan's my favorite character, which reminds me, I need to write a happy birthday one-shot for him. Don't worry, it'll be different. ;)

Great job!
RedSoxChic193 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
oh my god, I am totally and completely fangirling. this is the most adorable thing that I have ever read, I am dying in fluff. great job!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
awww my gosh! Sooo ... jsut... GAH I don't have words for it Twas so awesome!
2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*sniffle*

LOVE LOGAN! and this story 3
vikwhis13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
AWWWW! THIS MADE ME FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY ON THE INSIDE! They came up with the bestest reasons. And Carlos's discription of Logan's hugs were perfect _ Awesome story!