Reviews for The Elastic Clause
Sasori my man chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
You are one hell of a fabulous writer. Your writing brings light to topics that people are too scared to brush upon, for example in this story, deciding what to do with life and love.

This story brings tears to my eyes and its absolutely beautiful. I've also read your NejiTen fanfiction which was amazing as well.

Please continue writing your fantastic stories, no matter what anyone says against you, just remember that there is a shit load of people out there (including me) that support you in every turn.

XOXOXO
shsllucky chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
I've read this two years ago. Until now, it hasn't left my mind. I don't even remember if I left a review back then, but it's haunting me right now, and I really have to, want to, say something.

This story has absolutely taken me. This changed my life, man. I'm not even kidding. It caused me to be confused about my life choices. I'm not blaming you or anything; I'm actually really glad. I feel like you have shown me the light... Sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable, but it's true.

I've always been decided that I wanted to take accountancy as a pre-law course before proceeding to study, well, law. This story has hit too close to him- presenting Sasori as a law student. I'm a writer, and this made me realize that I do want to just write, write, and write instead of studying things that I really don't want to. Like Sasori, I am thinking about practicality as well.

It's a really difficult choice, and to be honest, until now, I'm really really confused, but I'm glad that I am. I could have tricked myself, that I am legitimately interested in law, that I really do want to study accountancy, but that didn't happen.

It's all because of your wonderfully written tale.

This woke me up, really. And you're one of the best writers that I have ever seen.

Sorry that this review turned out to be me telling my story, but I just want you to see how emotionally provoking and meaningful your story is to me.

Thank you.
ReEna-Kk chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
It took me a month or more to get through the first one or two chapters, but I'm more than happy that I never gave up on reading this story! (I don't mean to say it was boring, that's not the word)
I really enjoyed reading it. The writing is beautiful; ages have passed since the last time I had been so emotional over a fanfiction. Especially about the accident: I was tensed for the whole one and a half chapter. As your chapters here are long, I think that's long for me. xD But, you really write the mood into the story very well.
The characters. Thank you for not ukeish Deidara. Nor Sasori. They all were perfect, they acted natural and had their traits that laster even after their personality developments. I find it really, really worthy of respect.
The plot was also very interesting; more interesting that I thought it would be. Not only the events, the plot-twists, unpredictable turns of events, but the main subject, which at this point in life, in a way, touches me on a different level than just Sasori's and Deidara's story.
I also now realised that "Beautiful words" was also your story. And it's also, really good. C:
It's a shame that this story has already finished, it was a good read. But the good, well placed in time ending is also something that makes it fine. So I'm just glad I read this - good work!
FaintReality chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
*cries heart out* I can re-read this fic 2392 times and still love it... THIS STORY WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING AHHHH
D3m0nDarks chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god I've been slowly reading this over about a week and a half, I even loaded several chapters before going camping, and I'm so in love with it. It's easily one of the best stories I've read, and I kept bugging my friend and showing him snippets of it until he saw the part with Zetsu scaring Tobi with his gardening scar and he immediately demanded the link. I feel almost sad that there's nothing left to read and that I'm going to have to find another story to distract me just as school's starting... But I love every thing about this; it has great character development, and I like how it ended with them not quite officially together. Awesome job!
garvita.vats chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I like how the characters are so- uh, - out of character. I mean, I actually like Pein talking more. :3
eenayde chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
The ending was awesome! This is great - I love your stories and I hope that you'll write more soon!
eenayde chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Am crying. This is so beautiful and heartbreaking...
I love the way you write.
eenayde chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
This is so awesome... The drama isn't too much, which is good. It's perfect. It's beautiful. It's one of my favourite stories.
eenayde chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
eenayde chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Is this the 400th review? I dunno. Can't bother to check. Anyway, loved this chapter! The romance isn't rushed, which is great; I hate those stories where they fall in love after three days of knowing each other. The plot is hooking, and he writing is good too. Great job.
Moonfur ADV chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Your story has inspired me beyond belief. I just want to thank you for writing this; I loved it! One of my favourite stories, thank-you so much. :)
eenayde chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Very interesting plot development. Great job.
eenayde chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Great job! That's all I can really say. This fic is one the best AU SasoDei fics I've ever read!
eenayde chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Great chapter - it's going fine, btw. Not too fast, not too slow. The way you've written it has caught my attention; can't wait to find out where this goes! ¥