Reviews for The Elastic Clause
Zhane17 chapter 21 . 1/6
oh my god it's done. i finally finished it and now im crying. im so upset at myself for just finding this like ohmygod this is perfect this piece of work just screamed perfection and happiness and im so glad i found this. im so glad i didnt drop this.

gdi i literally cant put it into words i feel so dumb but wow i love this so so so much. im very much in love with this fic: i love the plot, the twists, the cliffhangers, the characters and their developments, the ships—everything. everything is just so endearing and goodness, your writing-skills just made it all the more better. i definitely enjoyed reading this, it undoubtedly and easily became one of my favorites, and trust me i will reread this again in the future (sue me if i didnt) and i bet this would still evoke the same emotions and feelings from me as it did now. like jfc i feel for the characters—for each and every one of them, especially to those two artist munchkins. i really liked how you made the characters' personalities canon as much as possible, and yet still somehow managed to make them hilarious and stupid and relatable (when they shouldnt be since theyre the akatsuki ffs) and that is amazing. In addition, i love the touch of school, pressure, goals, dreams, and happiness. i like how you made sasori rational and realistic on the topic of his goals vs happiness, bc while the thought of just letting go of everything and chasing your happiness instead is tempting, it isnt easy. as an aspiring artist myself, i somehow relate to this. it's true and almost sad, but that's what made this fic relatable and extra enjoyable.
kudos.

my god i really wish i can write more, bc i just want to tell you how much this fic made me cry and laugh stupidly at 1 am when i should be sleeping bc classes starts at 6:45 am smh. but i just cant express it, like words arent simply enough. i want to high five you, hug you and thank you a dozen times for gracing this fandom a wonderful fan fiction, but at the same time i want to shake you so hard for making me cry and for making sasori and deidara hurt repeatedly. (and i thought this was humor)
but overall this fan fic is great and majestic and beautiful and i cant have it any other way. now that i finished reading this id surely have this existential crisis bc fuck what do i do now, but then i remembered you plan a new sasodei, and seeing as this was like 4 years ago (wow) i really hope you did write it. this work had been simply amazing and i honestly cant wait to see and read more your works. you got me hooked so much i should be mad but ty ty t y sm. you just fed me a satisfying sasodei and now im happy and contented. i hope, despite this being 4 years late, you continue to write more. esp nart fics. esp sasodei hehe.

and lastly, (is2g this is last) great work! :D This was a great read! I hope you keep this up! Specific characters' pep talks had been utterly inspiring im so touched.
Zhane17 chapter 16 . 1/6
I M FUC KING CRYI NG
Zhane17 chapter 11 . 1/5
im so hurt fuck kvkficjckdifjdjsk
Guest chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
Damn that was amazing I haven't read a sasodei this good in a while kudos to you my friend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I really,really love your 's amazing and has made me cry so many story has eventually killed me,filled me with so much emotion..It's so dramatic,made me depressed when Dei almost die and so so happy when they are finally together.I must say,I am a huge fan of Sasodei,I am quite an obsessive fan that cry very often thiking about how perfect my otp are.I also hate it so much when some of the writers make Dei into such feminine and submissive is tottaly not like that,beside he is quite manly i think..I love how in your story everyone is so in-character.I love your writting skill,especially at the part when Dei get hit by a car,my heary was just about to explode you know.I love the fighting,arguments and the tiny moments of the pillow fort,the night when they drink vodka together, Sasori's confession and the let's go home scence...They are just so sweett X .Too much for a fangirl's heart.
I doubt that you will read my review,but i just want to say that I love you and your story so much,that you are an amazing writer and you should write more you for this story,for all the emotions,for bringing me sadness as well as happiness..This is 1 of the best fanfiction I have ever read
Mintjewel chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
Um 8500 yen is less than a hundred us dollars and 85000 yen is around 790 us dollars.
Sasori my man chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
You are one hell of a fabulous writer. Your writing brings light to topics that people are too scared to brush upon, for example in this story, deciding what to do with life and love.

This story brings tears to my eyes and its absolutely beautiful. I've also read your NejiTen fanfiction which was amazing as well.

Please continue writing your fantastic stories, no matter what anyone says against you, just remember that there is a shit load of people out there (including me) that support you in every turn.

XOXOXO
shsllucky chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
I've read this two years ago. Until now, it hasn't left my mind. I don't even remember if I left a review back then, but it's haunting me right now, and I really have to, want to, say something.

This story has absolutely taken me. This changed my life, man. I'm not even kidding. It caused me to be confused about my life choices. I'm not blaming you or anything; I'm actually really glad. I feel like you have shown me the light... Sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable, but it's true.

I've always been decided that I wanted to take accountancy as a pre-law course before proceeding to study, well, law. This story has hit too close to him- presenting Sasori as a law student. I'm a writer, and this made me realize that I do want to just write, write, and write instead of studying things that I really don't want to. Like Sasori, I am thinking about practicality as well.

It's a really difficult choice, and to be honest, until now, I'm really really confused, but I'm glad that I am. I could have tricked myself, that I am legitimately interested in law, that I really do want to study accountancy, but that didn't happen.

It's all because of your wonderfully written tale.

This woke me up, really. And you're one of the best writers that I have ever seen.

Sorry that this review turned out to be me telling my story, but I just want you to see how emotionally provoking and meaningful your story is to me.

Thank you.
ReEna-Kk chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
It took me a month or more to get through the first one or two chapters, but I'm more than happy that I never gave up on reading this story! (I don't mean to say it was boring, that's not the word)
I really enjoyed reading it. The writing is beautiful; ages have passed since the last time I had been so emotional over a fanfiction. Especially about the accident: I was tensed for the whole one and a half chapter. As your chapters here are long, I think that's long for me. xD But, you really write the mood into the story very well.
The characters. Thank you for not ukeish Deidara. Nor Sasori. They all were perfect, they acted natural and had their traits that laster even after their personality developments. I find it really, really worthy of respect.
The plot was also very interesting; more interesting that I thought it would be. Not only the events, the plot-twists, unpredictable turns of events, but the main subject, which at this point in life, in a way, touches me on a different level than just Sasori's and Deidara's story.
I also now realised that "Beautiful words" was also your story. And it's also, really good. C:
It's a shame that this story has already finished, it was a good read. But the good, well placed in time ending is also something that makes it fine. So I'm just glad I read this - good work!
FaintReality chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
*cries heart out* I can re-read this fic 2392 times and still love it... THIS STORY WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING AHHHH
D3m0nDarks chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god I've been slowly reading this over about a week and a half, I even loaded several chapters before going camping, and I'm so in love with it. It's easily one of the best stories I've read, and I kept bugging my friend and showing him snippets of it until he saw the part with Zetsu scaring Tobi with his gardening scar and he immediately demanded the link. I feel almost sad that there's nothing left to read and that I'm going to have to find another story to distract me just as school's starting... But I love every thing about this; it has great character development, and I like how it ended with them not quite officially together. Awesome job!
garvita.vats chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I like how the characters are so- uh, - out of character. I mean, I actually like Pein talking more. :3
eenayde chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
The ending was awesome! This is great - I love your stories and I hope that you'll write more soon!
eenayde chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Am crying. This is so beautiful and heartbreaking...
I love the way you write.
eenayde chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
This is so awesome... The drama isn't too much, which is good. It's perfect. It's beautiful. It's one of my favourite stories.