Reviews for Pititchu
Ms. Tayanita chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
THIS WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! Love the name Pititchu and true it is for Moon, very fitting for the third wife. I absolutely adored every thing about the story from her young age to her obsession of Taha Aki to marrying him and the smutness between the two, hot. Then their children came and eventually the cold ones had to appear. Its was definitely teary when Taha Wi and Yaha Atu died and ESPECIALLY when Pititchu had to do whatshe did. I really wished Bella chose Jacob so Stephanie Meyer could write more about the wolf pack and Taha Aki BUT no we were stuck with Vampires, who live a long time, repeating school and go glittery in the sun (woop-dee-doo-BORING!) Thank you for putting this up and its true 'How sad that we should remember her but not her name: the third wife.' Beautiful, Hach Awi x
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
What a lovely version of the story! Really nice piece of writing!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I have to say, you have provided a fitting memorial to the third wife of Taha Aki. Her story of falling in love with a legend and loving a man for many happy years was wonderful, and I very much enjoyed bad more readers haven't found and reviewed the story.
PrncessButtercup chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
beautifully written
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
(Fan face, over blink eyes) you know how it's gonna end but still... soooo sad.

I loved that you did her story, giving her a name. A fun start with her being a young girl spying on Taha Aki, then steamy middle, throw in a dream quest and end with tissue worthy sadness, sooooooooo perfect a one-shot that felt like a true full story LOVED IT! TWO THUMBS-N-TWO BIG TOES UP!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
What a beautiful but bittersweet story about the 3rd wife. We all know what happens to her, but now we know her journey.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is an amazing retelling of the third wife. I love the backstory you have built showing how the met and fell in love. Such a sad ending - but we knew it was coming.
Purradox chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm in tears over here! That was effing amazing! Well done. And so very true, she should've had a name. The great chiefs imprint should have been remembered by name not station.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You know, I think exactly the same thing-the story of the third wife is such a huge thing in Eclipse, but as you say, she doesn't even have a name. This story is exactly what I was hoping to find in the contest, and it was beautifully written. Thank you! :)
karenec chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I loved that you went into the Quileute's past and gave the third wife a name and told her story. And choosing Pititchu as the third wife's name was wonderfully appropriate.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was something truly special. Whenever I read Eclipse, I almost always skip the tribal stories. And when I saw what this was about, I almost skipped it, but I didn't think that was fair, so I carried on. And OMG, it is soooo good! I cried. I seriously have a tear on my face.

It was excellent! I loved when her father's words flashed through her mind. Perfect. So, so, so good!