Reviews for The Connection
read:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
S plus R lols chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Awwww! So close to crying! Sorry bout no reveiws on the previous chapters. Couldn't stop reading! XD
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I'm looking forward to next story ;)
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
So sweet, I loved the meeting!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I loved sacred garden :D
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
aww Sesshy's in love!
signaturesweet chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
awww i thought that was sweet! it was really well written as well and even though the ending came sooner than i would of hoped it was still a satisfying ending. great story id like to see more! oh and thanks for adding my stories to your favorites and the favorite author thing i really appreciate it :)
icegirljenni chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I always consider Sesshoumaru has his own intention. For a demon lord like him who willingly to stop by a village to visit a human girl with kimonos... there has to be some message he tries to delivered.

He cares for Rin and even more than that (_)

So this is over? Will you continue this on another new story?

take care.
icegirljenni chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I believe that Rin loves for Sesshoumaru, she will continues living happily for her lord. (_) Sweet chapter.
icegirljenni chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Sesshoumaru was not allowed to see / visit Rin? Why? She was his ward at first right? And then he was the one assign Rin under kaede's care so what the old miko has to stop the demon lord from seeing the girl?

I am glad he has got flowers for Rin (_) So sweet..
icegirljenni chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Aww they meet in such a special place. SO sweet... (_)
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I always think that he is going to miss Rin after she was placed under the care of kaede. If not he won't be returning and visit her often with kimonos... hehe