Reviews for Lie to Me
theSardonyx chapter 14 . 4/29
Somehow, I find that I am not satisfied with any of the endings. If I could pick one, I'd say you wrote the tragedy ending better though.

Don't get me wrong; tragedy and angst is what I write best so it really isn't an issue of sad ending vs happy ending. It's just that your happy ending was almost forced and the sad ending somehow didn't fit well with my interpretation of the characters based on your characterization. I'm not exactly sure how I'd want the ending to be like, but these endings I've been given just didn't sit too well with me.

With that said, I like how you wrote Shizuo and Izaya. I like your characterization too, and perhaps that was the one thing about this story that I really took to heart. Pacing is also fine and narration is superb. I like the way you put in the flashbacks too. Overall, a good piece of work.

Write on.!
Yuna
Miss Emotion chapter 14 . 4/2
And I'm crying again... This was a really touching and beautiful story. It was a slow romance which made my heart speed up along with the characters. I love this story. The way you write is very captivating too and you truly made me feel. And I think the purpose of any form of art is to make someone feel, so *smile* thank you for taking me on this emotional roller coaster.
Miss Emotion chapter 13 . 4/2
I'm crying... I can't stop crying. Izaya...
KOWritesIt chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
You did amazing on this fanfic!
KOWritesIt chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
I like both endings but i like this one better.I am a sucker for happy endings because sad endings are too real.
KOWritesIt chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I really hate how Shizuo just talked down to the dog...I get why you wrote it because he is that kind of way to humans but I can't see him doing that to a this is not my story so I am not telling you how to run it.I will continue reading this!I like it so far and I don't want a single thing to change!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Mmmmm
Lilypad125 chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Waaaah! This is so adorable! I thought this might be like the others but this one turned out to be so awesome! I love how you went over Izaya's feelings!
Chione-chan chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
I really like what you did actually, having alternate endings. You came up with a beautiful but sad ending that would work but also a happy ending that would keep fanfictioners from feeling dead and empty on the inside. Thank you.
Chione-chan chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
...ha.
.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dang, if I were following this while it was incomplete, I wouldve chucked my computer at you if that were the,ending! Troll!
Thank you for the abundant fluff theheartwetching Izaya-ness that matched it beautifully
Chione-chan chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Aw...currently, I am feeling a rainbow of emotions...happiness, melancholy, fangirlness...
LostFairyMantic chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
I didn't read the alternate ending. I feel that this story's ending cannot be made more perfect, as the bittersweet ending perfectly translates shizuo's and Izaya's strange relationship. Honestly, this was one of the best angst stories I've read in a while, as most stories have a very very exaggerated happy ending. I have to say this really quenched my thirst. Anyways, it was beautiful! Kinda wonder how Shizuo felt at first when he realized that he had sex with Izaya though. XD
ansjovisjj chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
oh...my...gowd...YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN!
ansjovisjj chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
oh my god I cried so hard! thank you for the extra ending!
DirectSomething chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I liked this ending much more then the other, though they both were awesome c: