Reviews for The World Turns 'Round
Lucky's Girl chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Hi,
Oh what a wonderful way to end that! Completely shocking, but really great too! Thanks so much for an interesting story! The change in title was definitely a good one too!
Lucky's Girl chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Hi,
Ooooh, the scene with Remy and neither of them knowing, and then the cliff hanger at the end? That was great, so was the whole reaching into her mind and the psyche's! Super cool, and as always, nicely written! This story is definitely a cool one. Thanks!
Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Hi,
Oh such an interesting chapter! It was really great seeing it in Bobby's perspective here! I liked it a lot more, especially since it might have been repeatative since she covered how she was going to feel in the last one! So awesome, thank you!
Ladyhaemi chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Nooooooo... :( Please tell me there's more.
slightlyxjaded chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Awww very nice! Remy's last few lines give me hope because it gives them hope-that they can make it through until the next time on their own. I loved the almost poetic style you used for this story-it really helped make it stronger.
Sugahroc57 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
So bittersweet sweet. Loved it.
I wonder after all that happened, will they really get over their lonely...
Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Amazing so sad thought :(
crystal-gundam chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
:O she stayed with Bobby ! I did NOT expect that to happen ... well, okay, I did - but I didn't really want it to happen D: I love how seemingly simple the drabbles were and yet you could feel so much emotion and backstory behind what was really said ! Can't wait to see more from you !
Mazzie May chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Aw. I know Rogue is such a creature of guilt. It's just a shame to watch it dictate her life.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Ugh she stayed with bobby
slightlyxjaded chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Gahhhh so much potential! As always, you write an intriguing story that I can't wait to see where it goes. Logan's advice seems oddly good lol. Thanks for writing another great story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Hi,

Ooooooh, there's a little twist for you! That's so great, and I loved how clear it was too. Such a great idea, now she has to deal with Bobby and realizing all of that! But of course, what does it mean to Remy tooo! Hope to see more on this at some point, it's really that great! Thanks!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Hi,

Yay more of this drabble, it was such an interesting idea I can't help but like seeing it expanded a little!

"Rogue cared. Somewhere. Somewhere where she wasn't pretending." That was such a great line too, summed up the whole thing and was just awesome.

"She was grateful that Remy said nothing, just pretended he believed her and held her close." Haha, leads right back to what Logan was saying in a way, but yeah, I'm so glad to see a bit more on this one! Thanks so much!

~Paige
Sugahroc57 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
[Enter dilemma here] This should be very interesting heh?

Nice as always.