Reviews for Temporary Home
This is so cute!
PlainJanePotter chapter 30 . 4/27
That's the most amazingly sweet loving story I have ever read! I absolutely adored it. I hope you did get to many harsh critics for your use of "toddler language." I actually really enjoyed those sections. It brought more life and reality to the story, if you know what I mean! It was truly an inspired piece of art. This is my favorite family story! Thanks for sharing! ~Jane~
Kyri17 chapter 7 . 4/8
I read thia story manyyears ago and for the life of me couldnt fimd it again. Im really happy I finally found it. I love it
i know a lot of people might not like the grammar thing with Harry, but i think its actually really cool. you are really good at still making the story super good even with using the grammar.
Castianamicheals chapter 8 . 2/12
I love the way that you wrote Harry's perspective. I'll have to check your profile to see if you're still writing.
Jade Vivian Neris de Silvera chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
Amazing story! Loved it very much!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2016
You changed Portia's fiance's name from John to Ian in this chapter
Phoenix6975 chapter 30 . 10/8/2016
this was sweet. Harry is a little heart breaker
sorry to see that this was the last you erote since 2014
Chise Sakamoto chapter 30 . 9/23/2016
Beautiful! I almost cried when I realized it had finished!
snazzieshazzie chapter 30 . 9/6/2016
that made me cry so much. the ending was just beautiful
dragon fier 20 chapter 30 . 8/8/2016
This was so amazing. I loved it . it was different but it was wonderful. 3
magicanimegurl chapter 30 . 5/14/2016
I like the ending and it was a good idea to leave the hogwart years out. The focus was on Harry childhood recovery and family. I like everyone in his family and the bonds each character has. Overall I love it! Write on!
NialeliKropf chapter 30 . 5/6/2016
I absolutely loved this story!
Ameranthian chapter 30 . 3/29/2016
Aw, this is such a good, satisfying end to a bitter-sweet story. I love it, and would love to see a second work for when Harry is in school. Thanks for posting this here.
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Aw, poor Harry. He had is rough. Hope he gets some relief from Severus. Thanks for this first chapter. I can hardly wait to read the rest!