Reviews for Temporary Home
j chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
I vote for Severus
Rocia Mixan chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
I loved this story - very good!
adnana chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
and that would be...SEVERUS!
Wonderful Alexandra chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
Severus! :D x
CorruptedCharlie chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV SEV!

What are you looking at? I'm not a huge Snarry fan or anything! o_O
Kaede Sakuragi chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
If its YAOI, I like the couple whit Severus..

if my English is strange, i uses a translating XD ...

I love your histories, and these I will also follow it. matta neeeee!
jadeevans5 chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
Please Don't the story here... What will happen to Harry and his friends during the school years? It would be fun to see what adventures they would have... and to see further interactions with Ron.
DS2010 chapter 31 . 1/18/2012
Cool I would pick Sev, I love their pairings
sjrodgers23 chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
loved it thank you
Spocknkirk35 chapter 26 . 1/16/2012
This is freeken adorable I love it
RaptorHonks chapter 30 . 1/10/2012
This was amazing! At first I was expecting for Severus X Harry shipping but by the end I was more than happy with just this! I know it must have been hard to write for Harry but you did very well!
Cerulean Night chapter 30 . 1/10/2012
A lovely warm fuzzys story
devillish angel chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
fantastic story ! i really enjoyed it ...looking forward to more of ur works !
BrandSpankingNew chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
I laughed, I cried...your story was exactly what I was looking for tonight. Thank you for this bittersweet (with an emphasis on sweet) realistic, heartwarming way to while away an hour or two. It was immensely enjoyable.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Well, I for one really like how you write Harry. It makes sense to me-he is an abused, mute little boy who posts much more attention to actions than words-so of course his grammar will be unique. And I truly enjoyed his interactions with the felines around him. I loved the mental picture of a little bout trying to persuade Mrs. Norris to play.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »