Reviews for A New Beginning
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Okay so now Francis has Mathieu now they need to get Peter and Alfred and run off and be a happy family and live happy ever after FACEP forever
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
I feel sorry for the nurse who see's Arthur wake up that's going to be a great scene
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
That was cute but why is Iain so rude gezze Iain your in the story for 2 chapter's and we dislike him for being a child abuser
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Uncle Iain and he can take care of you
(No he will burn the children bad grace ann bad )
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
But if Arthur is dead and Francis has been committed, then who's going to take care of Alfred, Peter, and Mattie?
(Spain so now they can be friends with Romano )
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
"Love you? L-Love you?" She wiped tears from her eyes. "Have you met yourself? You're boring, obsessed with things being a certain way, and way too into sewing and needlework! And a mirror? No. Your eyebrows are huge and disgusting! You're so temperamental! You have a woman's figure and hobbies! I wouldn't have believed you were a man if I hadn't seen it!" She frowned. "And you weren't even good at that." Then she started laughing again. "Just look at yourself! No one loves you! No one could POSSIBLY love you!"
(I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU ARTHUR FUCKING KIRKLAND I ALWAYS WILL )

*cries*
*dead*
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
"Because Mattie calls you 'Papa' and he's our brother!"
(Yes! Yes!)

I swear you whore my feel's out to Francis for the fun of it Joan

"You're early," he called. "I wasn't expecting you yet Anto-"

He stopped as he pulled the door open.

"A-Alice."

"Hello Arthur," the woman said. "We need to talk."
(WHAT THE HELL )
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
That was short and cute i like it. Idk if this is bad or not but i keep comparing Arthur to Katniss mom from Hunger Games...
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Spain would be bringing him the notes.
(Figures lol)

Matthew's eyes lit up.
"So they're my age?"
(That is such a cute image!)

"I know, but you do. You get sad when you think about her and refuse to talk about it. I don't want you sad and I want a Mamon. Everyone else at my school has a Mamon and they make fun of me for it."
(Oh my god nooo that's mean and sad )
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
"Why don't you just tell him to grow up and sit in it?"

Francis stared at him in horror.

"Do you do zat with your kids?"

"Yes. If they need to act less like a baby, I tell them."

(Why Arthur should not be a single father lol )

"Do not talk about mon fils zat way! My Mathieu is ze sweetest and most polite child zat you could ever have ze privilege of meeting!" His voice dropped to a whisper. "Besides, I do not bring anyone home. Mathieu's mozer was ze only person I ever loved and I haven't been with anyone else since I lost her."
(Nooooo Francis *cries*)

Normally the other man would have been screaming and calling him a pervert just for touching his shoes.
(Yes I love that line so true!)
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
FEEEEELS
feamlenaruto chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
love this story
vidami12354 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Hi! I was wondering why this story did not have more reviews because it's a great story so far! But then I got to the second chapter, and before I could read it, I had to review. You have to make paragraphs, it's more appealing. I was turned off by the lack of paragraphs, but I'm gonna try and stick to it because it has a good story plot.

Sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes (in my review)!
Derp chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
When was the time based on this? Cause it says Joan of Arc is Matties Møm, but Mattie is five and JA died a long time ago.

I'm just...confused.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
So Cute! I Love this story!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »