Reviews for Super Soldier Sidekick
twilightnite13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Are you gonna do a fanfic of Shinji forced into the future to help agained Hydra's re-rising?
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Well I like the crossover, but in truth I see Ilsa more like Asuka's ancestor then anything else. Also Hydra could be the true face of Seele, because I can see the Red Skull being part of that human project to rebuild the world the way he desire. Heck, you could make the Angels actually good guys trying to stop Hydra and prevent the Third Impact.

As for Shinji and the end of the movie, you could have ice sleep with Roger, or he could remain active and physically young because of the Super Soldier Serum, allowing him with help from Howard Stark create SHIELD to eliminate remnants of Hydra, similar to the early James Bond movies, but during the Cold War. And eventually join the Avengers.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Good story
Keep on going
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
please continue this
Sebby47 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Great crossover fic, i cant wait for the next update.
Fangking2 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
continue this
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awesoem chapter
SomeGuy300 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hey man good to see that you update your other stories and add more flavor by putting more people into them. Though I have a suggestion, and its been running around my mind for a while. Would it be possible to have a crossover with the Witcher? I know that you would make anything work since you already made a crossover with Troy, but if you can't then I'll just enjoy your other stories man! Keep up this amazing work!
bryan carroll chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
so far this has been the best fan fiction I ever read keep them coming.
Neferius chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I like the additions you've made so far, it's added a much better flavor to this. The amount of options you have for this story have risen quite high now that you have some more odd characters in here. Some good fight scenes to be sure.

Read ya Later
The-Mrning-Star chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
i cannot help but feel as if a ilsa coupling with shinji may give birth to the line witch spawns the red haired devil asuka lanley sohryu. top notch story thus far with the oc included in this story i would like to see this story till the end. keep it up ciao
Cyber-Undead chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Nice twists. Sort of predictable, but it's very nice reading it well written. :-)

::thumb-up::
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
i like it

update soon please
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
When you mentioned Tesseract I take you finally saw the Avengers movie hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Nice one on adding Wolverine and sabertooth didn't know why Wolverine wasn't in Captain America First Avenger. But anyway here's something in the Event that Shinji be the one to get frozen instead of Captain America. Yui that Cross between Tabiris and Shinji and Cap all be cryogentically frozen. So when Shinji got unfrozen 70 yrs later he wouldn't be alone he'll have his family (Yui and half brother) and mentor Cap waiting for him How's that sound?
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
you brilliant bastard, I knew there was a reason I kept reading your fan fics