Reviews for This Time I'm Not Leaving Without You
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2022
is this the end?
infoeko2013 chapter 21 . 10/27/2021
Loved this story! I think it was reread no.3... hmm... maybe number 4.
Thank you!
catiecaswell chapter 21 . 7/28/2021
I hope you are doing well... wish there could be more to your great story.
franrizzoli1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
it don't matter whom the ladies work for.
it's your story. which by the way is fantastic.
come back and write more .I would certainly appreciate your work.
Mauraslover chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
Can we just show him out tits and let him decide. When Jane said that on the show my immediate thought was that poor Jane would loose that contest easily :)
Mauraslover chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
Jane is well and truly in the closet. Her plan to quit and move to Mexico is a bit of an over reaction though lol. I'm sure the girls will work things out soon though.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
Dr Maura Isles is the chief medical examiner for the commonwealth of Massachusetts. She DOES NOT work for Boston Police Department as you seem to be suggesting in this chapter of your story and is not answerable to anyone in Boston Police Department. He boss is actually the Governor of Massachusetts and that's the only person she is answerable to. I think this believe that a lot of Fan Fiction writers have that she works for the police department is because in the tv show her and Jane work in the same building but this is actually wrong and I think its something the writers did to create their friendship. Now I know you said your not from America but neither am I and yet I know this fact because I did some research. Also its only the Governor of any state in the United States that can appoint a chief medical examiner. Dont take my remarks too hard because this is a very good story thats so far very enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2020
TAKE YOUR ARE ONE OF THE GREAT FANFICTION HOT WRITTERS.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR OTHER STORIES.
JustAnotherKid007 chapter 21 . 6/27/2020
I know this must be a ridiculous request seeing as the last time it was updated was 2013. But pls pls consider finishing, this fic is sooo amazing!
nire47 chapter 21 . 11/21/2019
Oh man... I have enjoyed this fic. Too bad you stopped posting.
Scoundrel73 chapter 21 . 8/21/2019
Is this really it?
Super-Blue-Bloodmoon chapter 20 . 8/12/2019
I just finished reading this story and would love to read a new chapter
Harrytoad chapter 21 . 8/11/2019
Really hope you tie this up, even if it’s one chapter to get these two together. Be such a pity to never finish this as it’s so well constructed. Anyway, I really hope you do as I’m desperately waiting
Harrytoad chapter 7 . 8/11/2019
Reading this wonderful story again after so many years. Still utterly perfect!
lalasoso chapter 21 . 2/8/2019
Wait wait what ?! Noooo it's not finished :(
And it seemed as we were near the end, it's too bad. I'm so disappointed, but it means it was rather good and interesting so thanks as well for writing it.
I agree sticking to the show isn't easy, you should have taken more liberty, as you did the last chapters.