Reviews for A Dark Impossible Light
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
nice
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Handful of things. 1) when on earth did you start writing in Who? Granted, it made me inordinately happy to find you here :)

2) It's funny how different people have different takes on the same word. Now that I've watched the whole series through (more times than I'll admit here) my take on it is shockingly different. Which is AWESOME! I might get to writing it someday.

3) You broke my heart. Entirely. But this whole storyline breaks my heart and someday, I'm going to write a 'fix it' for it with all of the Wedding plot line and that. Because it's too broken not to want to fix. This though... This has one of the most brilliant captures of their backwards-forwards timeline without ACTUALLY referencing it. You imply it all, and it's beautiful.

maliaargents chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, this is beautiful. I am actually crying right now. This ship absolutely ruins me because, underneath the lightheartedness, they are so heartbreakingly tragic, as you so aptly described.
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it.
MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so tragic and beautiful and sad, I loved it. There were little moments of humor (the string theory, haha) and that made it so great.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Beautiful insight into River's mind. Great job! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/16/2011