Reviews for For Even The Strongest Must Sometimes Shatter
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwww, they're soooooo cute! This is one of the most epic bromances of all time! I love it!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
You're wonderful! Such a heart-wrenching story, but very beautiful.
Synchro lover chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
ahhhh i love it so much 3
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Can I just say that you're kind of amazing? I first found you because of your Eagle fic (brilliant, by the way). Then I found out that you'd written a Hawaii Five-0 story (about Danno, no less!). Now I see you've written Suits as well?!

You, my friend, are a wonderful, wonderful person... ;)

In case you couldn't tell, I loved this story that you wrote! I fully believe that bromance is one of the greatest things in all of literature (or television), and you've done a fantastic job of portraying it here! And I know that "Harvey cares" is a theme that has been done probably more times than I can count, but... Well... I just can't get enough of it! And you've written it perfectly- not too sappy or mushy but just Harvey being there for Mike, as I'm sure he would be if Mike ever did lose his grandma.

Once again, stupendous story! Now I'm off to go read the companion fic... ;)
oliviathelonelybear chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
aw, this is so lovely, sweet, and still serious and true to the show:)) i think we all know that if mike's gram dies (season 2?) harvey will be there for mike, and that's when he'll really show that he does care:)
Kat Dakuu chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
ah, and this chapter was even better! I seriously loved the emotion! there are a lot of fics with this plot, but yours is sweet and short, but every word carries so much weight that it feels like a full blown story! good job!
Kat Dakuu chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I'm impressed. I don't normally like this style or character studies, but this was nice. Its just the right length and all the 'except' lines really carried me though. I enjoyed it and didn't think it seemed OOC at all. .
USA-Fanatic chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
This is really sweet!
Moon6Shadow chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Honestly I have no idea what 'Suits' is and originally found you due to ‘Holding On, Letting Go’ however this came up in my author alerts and the title then summary caught my eye.

I didn't know the characters however I definitely felt an emotional attachment as I was reading this. It was beautifully written and I love how you’ve shown just how such a little thing can have a big effect on someone. It really portrays the quote ‘People will forget what you’ve said but they will never forget how you made them feel'.

Amazingly emotional work,

Meg
hana-to-mame chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
That was awesome :D
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Poor Mike :(

I am dreading when the show writes this story line...

This was good though, and I can see his Grammy's death being the breaking point for Mike. And of course he has Harvey, no matter how much Harvey denies it :)

See ya...
madly9 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
This is an amazing, sorrowful chapter. You did an excellent job showing all these emotions while kerping them in-character at the same time. The ending was beautiful and bitter-sweet.
signofthetimes chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
That was heart wrenching and poignant and just so...beautiful. I love how Harvey was there for Mike when he finally fell apart, how he didn't have to say Mike still had him, that Mike just knew it and that for him, it was more than enough. Thank you for adding another chapter to this, I absolutely love this fic.
she.a.punk chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
What a great update. Poor Mike! But Harvey was like superman, I love it. And i loved the description that Harvey was there through all the time it took to get back to normal, sometimes in the foreground, often in the background but always there. Great addition, I'm really glad you added to this.