Reviews for Heat of Battle
Usagii-San chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow. I am so happy i found you ! gonna enjoy all your fanfic 3 !
Shirosaki x Grimm ... Never thought about it but its awesome !
RandomR15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
O/O I think I might need to reread this with a box of tissues and chocolate nearby. Yaoi is most definitely a guilty pleasure of mine (not that my family shall hear of it, they still think I have an innocent mind) and I have to say that this story just gave me goose bumps and a hunger for some 'male company.' As for your writing style I loved it!
Light.L.M chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Beautifully written. It's rare to find a writer with taste and ability to crate not repulsive smut
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I wonder what Ichigo's reaction to this was. LOL
Probably something like this: O/O
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Yes. They sure are... Luv IT. ;3
hichi123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love ittt lol wonder what ichi gonna do when he wakes up to be sore
Aria6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Excellent story, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
nice i enjoyed it
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
"deranged, sexta espada was insane"

You do know that insane is the definition of deranged, right?
RomanticVoltaire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
GAH! Guilty pleasure indeed.
Not only this story, but also me reading this and reviewing, but not actually responding to your PM... :/
I promise I'll get to that tomorrow.

But what do I say about this? Short and sweet. Well, not the vanilla kind of sweet, anyway ;) As you say, your writing style has evolved a lot from these early(/-ier) days, but this was a fun, quick read nonetheless.
Shiro's purple tongue freaks me out, though recently I'm starting to feel more and more that it does so in a GOOD way. But I can definitely see this happening. After all, if it were GrimmIchi it would end up as utter domination... And I think we all know who is topping.

I *love* your open ending. We all know EXACTLY what's going on there *snicker snicker snicker* :p But I must say, I kinda wish you had written it... So that I could have more guilty pleasures to enjoy ;)

Anyway, I've let it get way too late again. I'm going to sleep... and tomorrow, I shall PM!

xx
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
there needs to be more of this pairing -_-
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
nice one
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
(Blink blink)

Demon kitty hollow sex in the sand. That's a first.
toribabekit chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh. My. God. You blow my mind. That was too fucking amazing. This pairing is one of my guilty pleasures too. I mean hot damnnn, you are one amazing smut writer. I mean seriously, that was so... erotic. The pairing is too & it's just like, Grimm bottoming is freaking hot. You did a wonderful job with the fighting scene too. Usually when people try to write fighting scenes, they suck ass, but yours was the best I have seen. You are one amazing writer. This story was amazing as hell. Thanks for writing it c:
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
They're a nice pair, that much is certain. :) It is a lot more realistic than say - Grimmjow and Ichigo. The deadly Espada just isn't the type for tender cuddling in my opinion. -_-

Thank you for sharing! :)