Reviews for Heat of Battle
MakoKurokawa66 chapter 1 . 4/6
I know you’re gonna be screaming that I’m reviewing this old thing, but it’s your first fic? And it’s good? It deserves some love too, you gave us kitty-Grimmy and murder baby fanservice. Rest in pieces Ichigo, I bet you had one hell a wake up after all that. You’ve obviously improved a fuckton since but holy shit, this still stands on its own just fine. I hope when I start writing fics that my first can be at least this good.
I think this is amazingly hot!
tdish chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I'm with you. Deliciously insane as well as smoking hot.
Usagii-San chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Wow. I am so happy i found you ! gonna enjoy all your fanfic 3 !
Shirosaki x Grimm ... Never thought about it but its awesome !
RandomR15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
O/O I think I might need to reread this with a box of tissues and chocolate nearby. Yaoi is most definitely a guilty pleasure of mine (not that my family shall hear of it, they still think I have an innocent mind) and I have to say that this story just gave me goose bumps and a hunger for some 'male company.' As for your writing style I loved it!
Light.L.M chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Beautifully written. It's rare to find a writer with taste and ability to crate not repulsive smut
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I wonder what Ichigo's reaction to this was. LOL
Probably something like this: O/O
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Yes. They sure are... Luv IT. ;3
hichi123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love ittt lol wonder what ichi gonna do when he wakes up to be sore
Aria6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Excellent story, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
nice i enjoyed it
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
"deranged, sexta espada was insane"

You do know that insane is the definition of deranged, right?
RomanticVoltaire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
GAH! Guilty pleasure indeed.
Not only this story, but also me reading this and reviewing, but not actually responding to your PM... :/
I promise I'll get to that tomorrow.

But what do I say about this? Short and sweet. Well, not the vanilla kind of sweet, anyway ;) As you say, your writing style has evolved a lot from these early(/-ier) days, but this was a fun, quick read nonetheless.
Shiro's purple tongue freaks me out, though recently I'm starting to feel more and more that it does so in a GOOD way. But I can definitely see this happening. After all, if it were GrimmIchi it would end up as utter domination... And I think we all know who is topping.

I *love* your open ending. We all know EXACTLY what's going on there *snicker snicker snicker* :p But I must say, I kinda wish you had written it... So that I could have more guilty pleasures to enjoy ;)

Anyway, I've let it get way too late again. I'm going to sleep... and tomorrow, I shall PM!

sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
there needs to be more of this pairing -_-
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2012